Assistant Retail Store Manager
Company: BuggyBusters, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
BuggyBusters is looking for a Assistant Store Manager for our
Douglasville Retail location.
*Who we are: *
BuggyBusters Inc. is an inventory liquidator in Austell, Georgia.
We work with a variety of companies to handle their excess
products. BuggyBusters has one store, an auction, and we sell on
The merchandise we carry offers shoppers endless opportunities to
find tasteful, functional, and affordable items.
*Why work for us?*
We are a fast passed, exciting, and fun place to work. We are
growing and expanding the business and looking for great people to
join our growing team. Our goal is to create the best possible
experience for our customers and associates.
We are conveniently located 5989 Stewart Parkway, Douglasville, GA
*What you will do: *
The Store Manager Assistant helps supervise a store's staff and
Supports the efficiency of a store's operation and promotes a great
He/she works with the Store Manager to delegate tasks to store
employees, manage personnel and training, set sales and other
operational goals, implement company initiatives from upper
Collaborate with the Store Manager and teams to provide a
welcoming, positive and efficient experience to customers.
Review staff performance and offer constructive feedback.
Collaborate with team leads on setting and achieving team-specific
Display merchandise to maximize purchasing appeal.
Write sales and customer reports and make recommendations for
Interact with customers and resolve complaints or grievances.
*Required Skills and Abilities: *
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively lead
staff, help customers and work with upper management.
* Great customer service skills, including patience and active
listening, to ensure customers feel heard and helped.
* Presentation skills and knowledge of best visual and marketing
* Conflict management skills to resolve customer issues effectively
and ensure efficiency on teams.
* Good time management skills to set realistic deadlines and follow
specific steps to reach time-sensitive objectives.
* In-depth knowledge of the store's merchandise, its exact
location, and its prices.
* 1+ years' experience in retail operations
* Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Experience with Time and Attendance systems
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to maintain a customer-focused environment
* Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
* Willing to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, and
*Physical Requirements/Work Environment: *
The ability to stand, twist, bend, squat, reach, kneel, push and
pull. Able to lift, up to, 20 lbs. Must be able to stand for
extended periods of time.
_Buggy Busters is an equal opportunity employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: BuggyBusters, Inc., Atlanta , Assistant Retail Store Manager, Executive , Douglasville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!