Mechanical and Electrical Project Manager
Company: PowerSecure, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Mechanical and
Electrical Project Manager Manage schedule, project costs, internal
manpower, subcontractors, and onsite day to day activities
associated with EES Mechanical & Electrical projects.Qualification
RequirementsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in managing commercial and / or
industrial construction projects.
- Prior experience supervising teams preferred
- Driver's license
- Previous experience as a control's technician, electrician,
pipe fitter, or sheet metal installer.
- OSHA 30 Training a plus.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operations manual, and written directions.
- Ability to write reports and document day to day
- Ability to walk the site with team and subcontractors.
- Ability to receive deliveries onsite.Knowledge, Skills, and
- Thorough knowledge of general construction, HVAC, and
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge and ability to read and interpret
construction drawings.Supervisory ResponsibilitiesSupervise the
some or all of the following:
- Sheet Metal Installers (1-10)
- Electricians (1-10)
- SubcontractorsEssential Functions
- Deliver daily, weekly, and monthly project schedules to
- Create project budget and work within budgeted amounts
associated with each task of the project.
- Review day to day tasks with onsite team and keep them on track
with the project schedule.
- Perform daily walkthrough of site to ensure quality control of
- Provide weekly updates on progression of project to
- Document any and all deviations from project schedule.Physical
- Must be able to perform daily walkthroughs of the site which
could require to climb ladders, kneeling and stepping over
- Must be able to be aware of surroundings onsite, requiring
excellent hearing and vision.
- Must be able to get in and out of vehicles and construction
equipment and driving operations.Work Conditions
- Potential exposure to weather conditions such as extreme heat
or cold, wet, humid conditions, and/or wind.
- May be required to work in close proximity to construction
equipment such as Cranes, Forklifts, boom trucks, and aerial
- Exposure to welding and brazing activitiesThe above statements
are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required of the position. All employees may have other
duties assigned at any time.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: PowerSecure, Inc., Atlanta , Mechanical and Electrical Project Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!