Company: Painters Supply and Equipment Co.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description: BE A PART OF A GREAT TEAM WITH GROWING
OPPORTUNITIES!We are seeking dedicated and talented people to help
provide industry-leading service to our customers and to support
our company's fast growth!?Painters Supply & Equipment Co. is a
growing, industrial and automotive distribution company, seeking a
full-time Territory Manager to join our team! PSE is committed to
deliver quality products and services safely and accurately, based
on mutually agreed upon requirements and continuous improvements.As
a leading distributor of automotive and specialty paints, we are
proud to supply our customers with world-leading products from
manufacturers such as PPG, 3M and Norton. Since opening our first
store in 1952, Painters Supply has expanded to more than 50 stores
in 12 states, servicing over 10,000+ customers.Territory Manager
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Setting and meetings sales targets to increase revenue
- Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operationsPSE is
looking for a Territory Manager for the Northern Indiana region, to
assist in increasing sales revenues and maintaining customers
relationships within an assigned geographical area. If you are goal
driven and analytical, we would like to meet you!In this role, we
are seeking outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect
this candidate to present excellent communication skills, sales
development tactics, exceptional customer service, and marketing
and management skills to obtain target objectives.Requirements:
- Must be able to physically demonstrate paint and associated
products by utilizing various product delivery systems.
- Required Courses: RIGHT-TO-KNOW Training (U.S.), WHIMIS
- Must be licensed to operate vehicle in accordance with state,
federal, and provincial law.
- Must have acceptable driving record from DMV/MTO.
- A college degree and 5 years of territory management
preferred.Why Work for Painters Supply & Equipment?
- A great work environment with career advancement
- Competitive compensation program
- Generous benefits package available
- 401(k) program with company match
- Paid vacation & holidaysCandidates must submit to a drug screen
and meet acceptable Motor Vehicle Report requirements upon the
hiring process.We are and Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action
employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status. Requirements:
Keywords: Painters Supply and Equipment Co., Atlanta , Territory Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!