Data Center Manager
Company: ACI Worldwide
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin the Team Making Possibilities Happen If
you've ever used an ATM, paid a bill through your phone, sent money
to a friend or shopped online, chances are your transaction was
safeguarded and processed using our software. Now it's your turn to
serve the payment needs of organizations and people the world
over.Job Summary: Manages the planning, hardware installation and
configuration, optimization, operations, and ongoing maintenance of
the computer/data center. Oversees systems performance, the
monitoring of equipment and manages vendor relationships.
Responsible for capacity planning and continual assessments for
process improvement to ensure that processes are well-documented,
sustainable and scalable. Monitors ongoing practices to ensure
consistency with policies, compliance regulations and control
requirements. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure
the efficient operation of the function. Job Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support to customers and company
- Resolves customer/project problems as required, researching
problems and issues on behalf of the customer/project.
- Communicates constantly with customer on technical or business
- Coordinates with ACI project staff and vendor on delivery of
products and resolution of customer issues. Coordinates with ACI
staff to report, research and/or resolve technical issues on behalf
of the customer. Has oversight and accountability for any project
activity within ACI Owned Data Centers.
- Coordinates cross-functional responses to vendor-managed
service requests (i.e., IBM, Facility Vendors, Cabling Vendors,
- Oversees the management of the aged / escalated help desk
tickets ensuring that each request is responded to according to SLA
- Serves as the escalation point for service requests as needed
for all Data Center activity. Communicates with IBM vendor
management when issues with service requests arise.
- Facilitates day to day change control approvals for all DC
- Coordinates, facilitates, and executes requests for services
through FNTS Data Center/Coventry Data Centers.
- Reviews and provides approvals for requests as appropriate,
ensuring requests are within budget and company
- Works with management to ensure that the RFS form is
- Coordinates with vendor and company staff and management for
additional information for the RFS as needed.
- Acts as IT services liaison between company, customers and
vendor to resolve any problems.
- Acts as the technical liaison between company and vendors.
- Manages business unit coordination for all activity involving
the DC locations--- Develops and implements applicable business
processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but
not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Understands and complies with Risk Management program
requirements including identification of risks, key controls, and
control testing as applicable to their responsibilities. Knowledge,
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years operations, data center or related experience required.
- Standard office environment
- Travel required, may be domestic or international Benefits: In
return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a
competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work
environment. Are you ready to help us transform the world of
electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our
web site at www.aciworldwide.com Job ID (Requisition #8131)ACI
Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which
includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and
individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.
#LI-KC1About UsAbout ACI Worldwide ACI Worldwide powers digital
payments for more than 6,000 organizations around the world. More
than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and
intermediaries, as well as thousands of global merchants, rely on
ACI to execute $14 trillion each day in payments and securities. In
addition, myriad organizations utilize our electronic bill
presentment and payment services. Through our comprehensive suite
of software solutions delivered on customers' premises, through the
public cloud or through ACI's private cloud , we provide real-time,
immediate payments capabilities and enable the industry's most
complete omni-channel payments experience.
Keywords: ACI Worldwide, Atlanta , Data Center Manager, Executive , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!