Aerie-Assistant Store Manager
Company: American Eagle Outfitters
Posted on: November 26, 2022
BE PART OF SOMETHING *REAL*
As the full-time Selling Team Leader, you are the Store Team
Leader's "go-to" in developing and implementing the business
strategy and leading the daily operations of the store. Your
passion lies in training and coaching your team into
high-performing sellers who consistently provide an unforgettable
guest experience. Through your leadership, your team always nails
their sales goals, rocks merchandising brand standards and delivers
operational excellence! Most importantly, you represent our company
values and bring your REAL self to work every day.
* _*You have a passion for driving sales: *_ As a key LOD (Leader
on Duty), you're an expert at driving sales by maximizing Fitting
Room and Salesfloor productivity and building guest loyalty through
a best-in-class guest experience. You contribute to the overall
financial success of the store by analyzing reporting and daily
trends to make strategic business decisions. You're the Store Team
Leader's right hand in developing short and long-term business
plans to drive key KPIs.
* _*You're a people leader*_: You're all about motivating and
inspiring your team through AEO's core values. You're a role-model
leader and you always hold your team accountable to rocking AEO's
customer service standards, especially on the Salesfloor and in the
* _*You've got an eye for talent and a love of training: *_ You
make it a top priority to recruit and hire strong talent to ensure
the store is always staffed to meet business needs. You take pride
in training and developing your team to ensure they continue to
provide outstanding service to the best of their abilities.
* _*You know that teamwork makes the dream work: *_ You know that
building a great team requires you to consistently provide ongoing
performance feedback through real-time coaching. You make team
touchbases, development plans, and performance reviews a priority
and you drive associate engagement by celebrating your team's
outstanding performance - #winning!
* _*You're an operational innovator: *_ You're a natural at
executing and innovating daily operational procedures, you support
the team in maintaining visual standards throughout every zone in
the store, and most importantly, you ensure the Fitting Rooms are
always guest-ready and rocking AEO Brand Standards.
* _*Integrity is your middle name: *_ You ensure store safety
standards are maintained, you're committed to Asset Protection
standards, you always adhere to AEO's policies and procedures, and
you do the right thing - always.
*YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF: *
* You love AE and Aerie products!
* You've led teams in a retail management role previously -
* You can multi-task and have attention to detail; priority-setting
and time management are your strong suits.
* You know how to lead and develop teams and have a general
understanding of employment law.
* Business acumen? You've got it!
* You have flexible availability - you're available to work when
the guest shops!
*OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE: *
* They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your
* They're given opportunities for development, the chance to learn
new skills, and are offered great potential for career
* They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus
additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
* They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE
merchandise and other exclusive prizes
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $24.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 2 years
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: American Eagle Outfitters, Atlanta , Aerie-Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Kennesaw, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!