Commercial Project Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Project Manager provides the overall leadership for the
execution of successful outcomes on commercial/light industrial
projects. The Project Manager leads the project team with a focus
on the customer, utilizing open communication, setting clear
direction, and establishing high levels of
expectations.Responsibilities of Project Manager :
- Collaborate with Estimating during the Preconstruction
- Read and Interpret Construction Plans and Specifications.
- Mentor less experienced Project Management staff on the daily
duties required to manage a construction project effectively.
- Work with your Team's existing Owners, Architects, Engineers,
and Subcontractors to establish long-term relationships to identify
and obtain future project opportunities.
- Oversee the Subcontractor and Vendor procurement by supervising
the completion of the buyout, scope of work review, contract
writing, insurance, bonding reviews, etc.
- Guide the research and recommendation of resolutions to drawing
interpretation problems, conflicts, and errors.
- Manage the Team that processes all Submittals, RFI's, Change
Order Proposals, Owner Billings, Time Sheet Management,
Subcontractor/Vendor Billings, Monthly Reports, etc.
- Ensure the preparation of timely Owner Billings via verifying
work-in-place quantities/billings from Subcontractors and
- Verify the production of accurate monthly cost projections,
which forecast total estimated costs at completion.
- Oversight of creating and monitoring Project Schedules and
production of progress updates.Qualifications of Project Manager :
- Broad knowledge of building systems and construction
- Strong financial management skills and the ability to
independently manage all aspects of a project from start to
- 5 years PM Experience
- Construction Management degree preferred
- Pre-construction KnowledgeCompensation/Benefits for Project
- Industry-leading compensation and complete benefits
- Positive company culture and work/life balanceFor additional
information on this project manager opportunity, please contact
Tiara Chrastil directly at . Resumes may be confidentially sent to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Atlanta , Commercial Project Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!