Company: Nothing Bundt Cakes
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC) Assistant Bakery Manager works
alongside the Bakery Manager and team members to create the
highest-quality cakes, a warm, welcoming environment, and superior
guest experience. The Assistant Bakery Manager shares in team
leadership and collaborates with the Bakery Manager in driving
sales and profitability, executing day-to-day responsibilities and
ensuring that all aspects of the bakery operation comply with NbC
standards. This role serves as an important carrier of the NbC
culture to reinforce core values and bring our brand to life for
our team members and guests.
* Prioritizes the guest experience, models superior guest
engagement and fosters a positive work environment.
* Partners with the Bakery Manager in leading all aspects of the
guest experience, cake production, brand and merchandise
presentation, work environment, P&L management, and inventory
* Supports the Bakery Manager in recruiting, selecting and training
team members, directing daily work responsibilities, and providing
performance feedback and coaching.
* Ensures NbC product, service, bakery environment, and visual
merchandising standards are consistently upheld and that all bakery
operations adhere to food and health safety standards and NbC
policies and procedures.
* Assists the Bakery Manager in executing operational and
administrative responsibilities, which may include cake production
plans, productivity goal setting, team scheduling, supply ordering,
sales and labor reporting, basic accounting and expense control
procedures, and payroll processing.
* Co-manages special-order fulfillment via web and email for
individual guests and corporate accounts as well as large, complex
orders and deliveries.
* Co-facilitates the opening and closing of the bakery, including
cash-drawer balancing and bank deposits.
* Contributes to marketing strategy execution in the local
community by helping to coordinate and participating in special,
* Maintains hands-on knowledge of all bakery roles and steps in
regularly to perform various responsibilities as business needs
Core Values and Leadership Competencies:
* Servant's Heart
* Goes above and beyond to support and develop the team and create
a superior guest experience.
* Keeps the good of the team and guests ahead of personal interests
* Leads by example and displays humility and empathy for
* Spirit of a Champion
* Demonstrates an intense drive, a commitment to excellence and a
passion to succeed.
* Seizes 100% ownership of responsibilities, with zero excuses for
issues within direct control.
* Operates with a sense of urgency, exercises sound judgment and
seeks feedback to improve performance.
* Genuine Connections
* Projects warmth, enthusiasm, and optimism that attracts and
* Builds positive, productive relationships and communicates often
* Serves as a strong Cake Celebrity/Brand Ambassador in the local
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Demonstrates an unwavering guest focus and strong interpersonal
skills, with the ability to engage, empower and motivate a team and
communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
* Has the ability to delegate tasks, communicate clear
expectations, direct others' work and manage performance.
* Is highly organized and resourceful, can balance multiple
priorities and demonstrates strong follow-up skills.
* Possesses strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to
accurately assess situations and identify issues, develop possible
solutions and take the appropriate courses of action.
* Demonstrates strong learning agility, with a passion to grow and
Education, Certifications and Work Experience Requirements:
* High school diploma or GED; post-secondary education is a
* 1-3 years of guest-facing experience in a retail, restaurant or
food service environment, preferably in a lead role with
progressive managerial responsibilities.
* Demonstrated success creating a superior guest experience and
coaching others to do the same, training new team members,
directing the work of others, and achieving productivity goals.
* Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, with
comfort in learning new technologies.
Must have the flexibility to work various shifts, including early
mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays, based on changing
Compensation: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
Join Our Growing Family
From "Happy Birthday" to "Just Because," Nothing Bundt Cakes is
committed to bringing joy to our guests and our communities and
helping make every celebration sweeter! Each bakery offers a warm
and welcoming work environment with team members who embody this
joy-filled brand and possess a Servant's Heart, the Spirit of a
Champion and the ability to make Genuine Connections.
With more than 410 bakery locations in 40+ U.S states and in
Canada, there's plenty of opportunity to join our family!
Click here to learn more about Nothing Bundt Cakes.
Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery location are
employed by the franchise owner/operator and are not employees of
Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All inquiries about
employment should be directed to the franchise owner/operator and
not to Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each franchise owner/operator
is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and
Keywords: Nothing Bundt Cakes, Atlanta , Assistant Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!