Food and Beverage Manager
Company: Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Nestled in Perimeter Summit and surrounded by ultra-chic
neighborhoods like Buckhead and Brookhaven, the Hyatt Regency
Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina features a lavish urban hotel
with the comfort and sophistication of a resort. From dining at
Villa Christina to specialty drinks at The Barrel Room, the Hyatt
Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina offers all the
convenience of city dining with the luxury, elegance and
hospitality of our southern suburbs.
The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for overseeing the
service in the hotel's food & beverage outlets. He/she is also
responsible for assisting with training, motivating, and coaching
the associates, and monitoring expenses and controlling labor
costs. Responsible for budgets and cost control measures, quality
standards, guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include but not limited to are the following; other duties may be
* Supervises and schedules all food service personnel.
* Inspects locations and observes workers and patrons to ensure
compliance with occupational, health and safety standards and local
* Maintains all required control forms for each function, including
consumption, time sheets, uniforms, inventory, etc.
* Monitors budget to ensure efficient operation, and to ensure
expenditures including labor and stay within budget
* Responsible for purchase and control of outlets' operating
* Plans related activities such as dining room, bar, concessions
* Purchase and control all beverages.
* Assist with month-end and semi-annual inventories which include
beverages and china, glass and silver.
* Responsible for the proper accounting and reconciliation of point
of sale systems and revenues.
* Interviews, hires and trains staff; plans, assigns and directs
* Completes payroll approval of all direct reports.
* Achieves profitability goals for restaurants, bars, catering and
room service while providing the guest with quality service
* Controls costs by adhering to standards of operations for
forecasting, budgeting, scheduling, payroll control and other
expense management systems.
* Ensures that the outlets are run in accordance with the food and
beverage standards of operations.
* Maintains control of food, beverage and supply costs and
inventory by adhering to standards for purchasing and inventory
* Ensure that all applicable laws, SOPs, brand standards, and best
practices are followed in each outlet.
* Ensures that department training goals are executed on an
* All other duties as assigned
The Food and Beverage Manager will report to the General
Successful individuals must be available to work flexible schedules
and have proven track records as effective trainers, coaches and
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to lead,
direct and motivate supervisors and associates. Must be experienced
with cost controls, financial controls, profit and loss statements,
- Direct and participate the functions of the Food & Beverage
department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs
among all departments.
- Maintain high standards of food & beverage quality, service &
marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer
- Regularly review and evaluate the degree of customer satisfaction
of the Food & Beverage operations.
- Assist in the recruiting of high quality personnel and manage the
development, motivation and retention of staff.
- Conduct and execute all company and General Manager directed
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
4 Year college degree required.
Hospitality experience required in Food in Beverage.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Casual dining restaurant
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Atlanta, GA 30319: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* F&B Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter, Atlanta , Food and Beverage Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!