Technical Infrastructure Project Manager - 100% Remote contract
Company: Acara Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Acara is working with our client, an ever-advancing
cancer-fighting organization, and seeking an experienced partner
for their Technical Infrastructure Project Manager, 100% Remote
contractor. It's a great time to join this highly visionary
Job Title: Technical Infrastructure Project Manager
Contract Type: 40-hr work week / 1+ year contract
Compensation: Strong, market-competitive hourly wages
Work Setting: 100% remote, open to work anywhere in the US
Company HQs: Atlanta, GA
Technical Infrastructure Project Manager has a proven track record
of successfully managing types of projects regardless of scope or
complexity, successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously,
and experience with multiple project delivery methodologies.
Provides guidance to the project team and strives to ensure the
project aligns with projects.
Career and Job responsibilities:
- Works with sponsor and other business unit leads to prepare
business case, Endpoint & SP projects scope, assumptions,
constraints, and identify deliverables.
- Ensures Sponsor's and Stakeholders' expectations are clearly
understood and managed.
- Prepares Endpoint & Sharepoint project charters and work
breakdown, schedules, communication plans, and standard methodology
- Conducts team meetings, explains responsibilities, group
dynamics, deliverables, assignments, and statuses and updates.
- Provides tech updates, Endpoint & SP changes to schedule,
costs, scope, risks, and issues.
- Identifies and drives resolution or escalation of issues,
ensures quality of relevant deliverables and stage gate
- Manages Endpoint & SP budgets and schedules, facilitates
post-implementation reviews and documents lessons learned.
Required Work Skills and Qualifications:
- BS degree in Information Systems, Business, or IT related field
and 8 years PM experience or equivalent combination of education
- Agile and Waterfall
- Daptiv, HP PPM, Azure DevOps, and Jira
- PM principles, methods and techniques
- Strategic for organizational and projects and effectively
facilitate and influence all levels
Preferred Work Skills and Qualifications:
- PMP, CSM certification
- Master's degree
Keywords: Acara Solutions, Atlanta , Technical Infrastructure Project Manager - 100% Remote contract, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!