Director of Finance
Company: Hyatt Regency Atlanta
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our
caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing
efficient service and meaningful experiences. As a member of the
properties Executive Committee, the Controller is a highly visible
role with exposure to Senior and Corporate leadership. This
position reports to the hotel General Manager.
The Controller plans, organizes, directs, and controls the
accounting and control function of the division, reports
operational results, and provides chronological systems.
- Responsible for short and long term planning and the management
of the Accounting function
- Participate in total hotel management as a member of the Hotel
- Manage and lead hotel on-site accounting functions to ensure
proper fiscal management, timely and accurate reporting and
analysis for the hotel. This responsibility also includes hotel
financial planning, budgeting, accounting and cash management
- Assist in nurturing the important relationship with the owners.
Be responsible for supervising and coordinating owner reporting as
required. Provide custom reports, respond quickly to questions or
requests and attend meetings
- Manage SOX compliance
- Complete the year-end audit process. Review and approve all
reconciliations and audit work papers. Coordinate external
auditor's visits, respond to auditor requests, approve any and all
adjustments, reconcile the audit numbers to the property numbers
and approve the final audit
- Prepare and review all monthly and annual financial statements.
Investigate, review and analyze the variance explanations,
involving the department managers in this process. Take initiative
to manage trouble shooting for respective cost controls and revenue
- Aid in the preparation and final review of the annual business
- Supervise the Information Technology function. Additionally have
a sound understanding of the hotel operational and back office
systems as well as Microsoft Office products
- Have a sound understanding of the forecasting system and the
tools from Revenue Management. Review monthly and quarterly
property financial forecasts. Assure that the forecast is
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect Hyatt service standards
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional
performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career
opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if
you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt
Keywords: Hyatt Regency Atlanta, Atlanta , Director of Finance, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!