Epic Implementation Manager - FTE - Remote/Hybrid
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Work remotely for a growing Healthcare SystemThis Jobot Job is
hosted by: Row SimilarAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $125,000 -
$130,000 per yearA bit about us:Healthcare system in the Southeast
US.Why join us?Work remotely and be part of a great teamJob
DetailsAssist with the Epic Integration efforts for a healthcare
system. Job Summary:Performs high-level project planning and
budgeting for future Epic implementation efforts to include both
owned and connect community partners. Essential Functions
- Works closely with the Integration Management Office,
representing Information and Analytic Services, as we integrate
- Helps plan for future Epic implementation efforts as well as
developing budgets for these initiatives
- Works closely with a variety of clinical and revenue cycle
teams in developing project and budget estimates
- Works closely with Epic to coordinate demonstrations of epic
offerings to future connect partners
- Provider overall program management for key planning
- Assist in developing integration plans and managing task
completion Candidate must be from either of the following states:1.
Florida 2. Georgia 3. Idaho 4. Kansas 5. Maine 6. North Carolina 7.
South Carolina 8. Vermont 9. Virginia The Hiring Manager is looking
for looking for a PM candidate that has managed an epic application
team, ideally in the ambulatory care setting.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , Epic Implementation Manager - FTE - Remote/Hybrid, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!