Company: Planet Fitness Monroe
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job descriptionAt Planet Fitness, we pride ourselves in creating
a culture that empowers people to live a healthy lifestyle. Our
goal is to assist our members and our employees to reach their full
potential.We are currently looking for a high energy individual
with a passion for helping others and a drive to succeed to join
our team! The Assistant Manager is responsible for creating a
positive member experience by providing a superior level of
customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and
guests, and being the right hand of the Club Manager.Why Planet
Fitness?Each of our employees receive:
- Complimentary Black Card Membership
- Company Facilitated Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognition ProgramsEssential Duties and
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Ensuring other staff members are completing their daily
- Assist club manager with administrative duties.
- Assist club manager with employee training.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to members accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the members expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to frequently bend, reach, and kneel in order to
complete cleaning tasks throughout the club.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.Pay &
- Insurance benefits for full time staff members
- 401k benefits
- Potential for up to three raises per year
- Great career advancement opportunities
Keywords: Planet Fitness Monroe, Atlanta , Assistant Manager, Executive , Monroe, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!