Director of Admissions
Company: Advantage Care Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Seeking to hire a dynamic, energetic and exceptional Admissions
Coordinator for our skilled nursing facility.
You would be responsible to assist in establishing referral sources
and to obtain required information and admit residents in an
You will assist to build relationships with area case managers,
physicians, social workers, community organizations and hospitals
to increase census and highlight the quality of care and services
provided in our facility.
Ideal candidate must be a self-starter, skilled communicator and
positive motivator. Must be able to organize and prioritize many
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and
concerned about the patient is essential to you, then you'll
appreciate being a part of our team.
- Coordinates and facilitates appropriate admission to our
- Maintain contact with patients/families regarding potential
- Conduct interviews and tours of the facility.
- Verify Insurance.
- Educates family members, clients and prospective accounts
regarding services and programs offered by our facility
- Generates new referrals by establishing relationships social
workers, case managers and other appropriate professional contacts
within hospital accounts or other assigned accounts
- Assists with the development and maintenance of physician
relations, as assigned
- Completes weekly, monthly and other reports, as assigned, in a
timely and comprehensive manner
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of client payment
sources, i.e. HMO, commercial insurance, Medicare, Medicaid,
- Completes weekly referral log summary, monthly nursing summary,
monthly referring facility summary and other required
- Conducts business in professional manner including appearance,
ethical behavior and appropriate communication skills
Keywords: Advantage Care Group, Atlanta , Director of Admissions, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!