Commercial Contracts Manager
Company: Pic Group, Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At PIC Group, Inc., our emphasis is on excellence. We recruit
the strongest candidates in the power generation industry. As a
global service provider, we continually seek talented individuals.
Title: Commercial Contracts Manager Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: Remote Reports to: VP, O&M Operations Status: Exempt
Job Summary: The Commercial Contracts Manager will report to the VP
of Commercial Operations and is responsible for Contract
negotiations, formal responses to Customer Requests for
Information, Request for Proposal, Request for Quotations and
Commercial Management of Proposal Development. The Commercial
Contracts Manager will be the primary contact on the contracts
assigned. The Commercial Contracts Manager will be required to work
closely and pro-actively with other stakeholders within Project(s)
to ensure that the requirements of the individual contracts are
successfully delivered. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage negotiations for commercial contract terms and
conditions with support of the company's Legal Team.
- Develop Commercial contract structures including fundamental
legal concepts such as indemnity insurance and limits of
- Establish and maintain customer relationships by serving as a
single point of contact for contractual matters
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence
- Resolve issues with contracts and commercial operations
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal,
- Support the development of RFQ, RFP, RFI, Pre-Quals etc.,
including all necessary written and compilation of documents to
ensure all responses are in compliance with customer's
- Track Commercial Contract information within PIC's CRM
- Engage with various departments with PIC (Sales, Legal, Line of
Business, etc.) to define, produce and assemble PIC's response to
- In the closeout phase will have responsibility & accountability
for managing the close out phase of each contract. Job
- Ability to provide all aspects of commercial management &
- Skilled in proposal development utilizing company standards to
deliver compliant proposals.
- Orchestrate proposal projects in a collaborative method,
assigning and tracking tasks of the various stakeholders
- Skilled in writing fluid and compliant proposals, understand
standard CRM functions and able to utilize Microsoft Office
- Occasional travel will be required to the corporate office in
Atlanta and other locations as required Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time at a desk
and work on a computer; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach
with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Education /
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, technical, or other
related field OR a minimum of 10 years of experience in Power
Generation, Process or Manufacturing Industries.
- 5+ years experience with estimating, bidding, and proposal
- 5+ years experience with Commercial Contracts Management.
- 5+ years experience working with Commercial contract structures
including fundamental legal concepts such as indemnity insurance
and limits of liability. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits. We seek out and
employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each
position. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our
postings, only those applicants with the required experience and
qualifications will be contacted.
Keywords: Pic Group, Inc, Atlanta , Commercial Contracts Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!