Company: Unified Achievement Group LLC
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Production Manager will oversee daily
manufacturing production schedules and ensure that inventory levels
are managed properly.Required Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing requirements and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with computerized materials control programs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar
- Oversees the production process to ensure delivery of
high-quality products that meet customers needs.
- Ensures appropriate production rate to reduce delivery
- Collaborates with the customer service and sales departments to
identify and resolve quality concerns.
- Identifies any delays in production; ensures necessary labor,
materials, and other resources are available to continue
- Uses production planning and scheduling to limit materials
- Ensures production machinery complies with professional and
- Schedules maintenance and repair of machines used in production
process to avoid downtime or delays.
- Oversees the day-to-day workflow of production staff.
- Manages supervisory production staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and
in accordance with company policy.Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or
related field required.
- At least three years of relevant experience required.Physical
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.About Unified
Achievement GroupUNIFIED ACHIEVEMENT GROUP takes a more personal
approach, setting us apart and above other recruiting services. If
you happen to be looking for a job or looking for new talent to
join your team, we are here to make the experience as simple,
quick, and easy as possible. Take a look at our features and let us
take the pressure off your job search. Simply contact one of our
experts today.Unified Achievement Group LLC is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Unified Achievement Group LLC, Atlanta , Production Manager, Executive , Newnan, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!