Senior IT Project Manager
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Experience with data warehouse/BI/Snowflake projects
- Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud experience
- Experience with SAP projects regarding OTC/financeJob
SummaryManages and oversees all aspects of a technology project to
ensure it is completed on-time and within budget. Manages scope,
cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and
contractual deliverables. Prepares reports for upper management
regarding project status. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Manages one or more medium- to large-scale projects from
planning to completion by facilitating meetings with project
stakeholders. Develops, analyzes, and manages project estimation
and execution plans, schedules, and resource forecasts. Manages
project financials and provides input and justification for costs
and budget impacts. Monitors overall project performance against
plan and makes adjustments as needed. Identifies and resolves
issues. Provides insight and direction for the request for
information and vendor request for proposal processes.
- Manages the work of multiple project teams by recommending or
requesting resources based on the alignment of team member skills
and project demands. Communicates a clear vision of project goals
and objectives to the team. Coordinates team activities to ensure
project milestones are achieved. Provides performance feedback to
team members as needed.
- Manages, controls, and mitigates risks across multiple projects
by analyzing and identifying trigger events. Establishes
contingency plans, anticipates and manages dependencies affected by
ongoing changes across projects, and recommends ways to mitigate
future risks. Influences management to take action on these
- Manages the alignment, buy-in, and support of diverse project
stakeholders by building and maintaining relationships with
internal customers, third party vendors, and senior management.
Provides insight and recommendations to Program Managers to drive
the development of project goals, influence the prioritization of
deliverables, and facilitate decisions necessary for project
- Adheres to enterprise project management practices by
participating in formal and informal training sessions. Tracks and
reports key metrics as needed. Gathers, maintains, and communicates
lessons learned and feedback to team members, management, and the
larger project management community.
Nature and Scope
- Displays the highest level of critical thinking and analysis in
bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or
cross-departmental problems. Makes prompt, sound decisions when
faced with complex and often contradictory alternatives that result
in successful outcomes.
- Operates with considerable latitude. Situations may have little
or no precedent requiring original or new concepts or approaches
without guidance from others. Reaches decisions under conditions of
- Develops or engages/directs others in developing innovative
solutions to important, highly complex strategic and operating
problems; cross-departmental considerations are often present.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
8+ years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and
generally 5+ years of experience in a related field.
Certification is required in some areas.
Keywords: HD Supply, Atlanta , Senior IT Project Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!