Manager, Product Management Supply Chain (Transportation Solutions)
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 8, 2022
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- 5+ years of product management experience, including
experience in product development and systems deployments.
- Project management experience.
- Product Management Experience; Product development, Lead on
Projects from Design, Testing, Training, and
- Experienced Leader with Expertise in Transportation Management
Systems (Domestic and International) Responsible of Outbound (
Final Mile) Technology solutions.
- Ability to build a team and lead through an integration
- Experience with Change Management and driving innovation.
- Experience Working with Route Optimization Planning and
Delivery Execution Software (Descartes/Roadnet Preferred)
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Capable of Communicating Vision and Strategy to Technical and
Non-Technical Teams to Achieve Desired Program/Project Design
- Capable of Communicating Project Objectives and Statuses at
Executive Summary Level and Tactical Level for ExecutionJob
SummaryManages and drives the development and execution of
technology product concepts, solution designs, and enhancements for
one or more functional areas. Engages end users and stakeholders to
build business cases, develop key performance indicators, and
launch capabilities for assigned products.Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Develops and leads the product strategies for one or more
functional areas, including creating the vision for assigned
projects, conducting market research and planning, designing
concepts and user cases, and completing feasibility analyses.
- Oversees product management and support on collateral
development, new product and application launches, and system
upgrades and enhancements to improve key processes.
- Builds business cases for product ideas and oversees the
coordination of systems and solutions throughout the product life
cycle from strategic definition through end-of-life planning.
- Develops new product introduction processes and leads
- Works with cross-functional teams to design, specify, document,
prioritize, and execute product vision, including obtaining
alignment and buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Provides market, industry and competitive expertise and
analysis to drive product performance.
- Measures and reports product performance and quality.
- Makes periodic visits to field locations, trade shows, and
technical conferences to gather market intelligence and
feedback.Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on
professional methods, business principles, and practical
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors
and/or indirectly supervises support staff.Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
time.Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
7+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
Keywords: HD Supply, Atlanta , Manager, Product Management Supply Chain (Transportation Solutions), Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!