Event Producer & Talent Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Event Producer & Talent ManagerSoftgiving is a high-growth
marketing technology company that uses proprietary software to
create and manage live streaming events for charities and brands.
We are seeking an Event Producer & Talent Manager to manage our
top-tier streaming talent in producing their live-streamed events.
- -Position OverviewSoftgiving is seeking a driven, personable, and
organized individual who is passionate and knowledgeable about
gaming and live-streaming to onboard, train, and manage streamers
to run high-impact campaigns for charities and brands. In this
role, the Event Producer & Talent Manager will coordinate events
for some of the world's most prominent charitable organizations and
brands. So, if you're interested in working with A-list talent like
Asmongold, charities including Habitat for Humanity, CARE, and
American Cancer Society, and brands such as Capital One Shopping
and GFUEL, this role could be for you.This is a full-time, remote
position. Softgiving offers competitive pay, a bonus plan, flexible
time off, and covers 100% of employee healthcare premiums.
- Collaborate with the talent to build an impactful run of show
and incentives to drive donations and/or conversions -
- Onboard and train live-streaming talent in event best
- Complete post-event analysis to determine success, ROI, future
enhancements, and follow-up communications.
- Serve as point of contact for talent - constantly growing and
maintaining positive relationships.
- Share ideas on platform functionality and optimization,
influencer collaborations, and new opportunities and trends in the
- Create strategic marketing campaigns to promote events.Minimum
- 2-3 years experience managing talent for an agency,
organization, brand, or comparable experience with proven ability
to maintain relationships -
- Well-networked and connected in the gaming influencer community
with talent, managers, agencies, organizations, and brands.
- Extremely knowledgeable about Twitch, Youtube, and Facebook
streaming ecosystem, content creators, and emerging trends
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work
productively with a variety of people
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the
ability to communicate ideas clearly.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Self-motivated team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, the
ability to multi-task and deliver outstanding results in a
fast-paced, start-up environment
- Proactive, accountable, and can excel in a remote position
where your efforts will determine your success.About
Softgiving:Founded in 2016, Softgiving is headquartered in Atlanta,
GA. Softgiving creates and manages high-impact, live-streaming
events and activations for top charities and brands on its
proprietary technology platform.
Keywords: Softgiving, Atlanta , Event Producer & Talent Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!