Sales Manager - Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Buckhead GA
Company: McKibbon Hospitality
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Salary, Bonus, Benefits, 401K, Tuition AssistanceWhat Makes a
McKibbon Sales Manager?As a key member of the sales team, the Sales
Manager has influence and accountability for the revenue generation
of the property. Reporting to the Director of Sales or General
Manager, the Sales Manager will be responsible for maintaining the
highest level of competencies to help the property to achieve its
business goals.A Day in the Life:
- You will be responsible for sales and revenue generation for
segments assigned by the Director of Sales.
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance and
remaining up to date on new sales initiatives for the brand and
- You will be actively involved in critiquing the STR
- You will maintain positive relationships with the management
company, property owners, and clients.
- You will support guest experience and satisfaction in all
- You will act as the face of the property by being actively
involved in the local community.
- Check emails and voicemails daily.
- Review McKibbon Hospitality's daily report.
- Participate in Daily Sales Stand-Up or as directed by the
Director of Sales.
- Review daily Delphi calendar (account, group, and function
- Review Delphi task manager for past-due traces.
- Enter all sales activities into Delphi (traces, QIC, lost
- Review assigned hotel(s) in-house guest ledger/arrival
- Research and prospect leads assigned.
- Prospect to set appointments/joint appointments/tours.
- Proactive sales efforts on new and existing accounts as
assigned by the Director of Sales.
- Greet all assigned in-house meetings.
- Set-up/maintain group block on group/function schedules.
- Review budget and P/L with General Manager/Director of
- Provide knowledgeable input to operations team to assist in the
creation of the Budget Workbook.
- Attend sales training as recommended by your general manager,
Director of SalesJob Requirements:
- Associates/Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years' minimum experience in hotel sales preferred
- Previous hotel management experience within other disciplines
- Preferred experience with major brands such as Marriott, Hilton
- A proven track record of meeting sales goals
- The ability to actively support operational teams
- The ability to implement and maintain all sales
- The ability to make revenue management decisions to effectively
grow market share
- The ability to produce proactive sales strategies through
direct sales calls, prospecting for new clients, and client
- Some travel may be required
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Delphi Standard and Essentials or Delphi
Advance (FDC) (highly desired)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to ensure that hotel policies and brand standards
- Strong computer acumen
Keywords: McKibbon Hospitality, Atlanta , Sales Manager - Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Buckhead GA, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!