Senior Product Manager, Buyer Growth
Company: CB Insights
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At CB Insights, we connect the tech companies building the future
with the world's leading investors and corporations. The mission of
our Growth team is to build engagement and drive client retention
on the platform.
As the new Product Manager for our Growth team, you're a key player
in bringing our product strategy to life. We are looking for a
highly entrepreneurial Product Manager who values moving quickly.
You will own our home pages, user feeds, collections, and
notifications products while supercharging a formidable engineering
team to quickly bring new ideas to life.
- Manage the team's roadmap with precise, logical, and compelling
- Serve as product owner in agile ceremonies for the development
team representing our Growth mission, which focuses on engaging and
- Build products clients love. Set, hit, and report on goals for
- Drive continuous discovery. Work backward from end goals to
validate hypotheses with weekly customer interviews, data analysis,
and competitive research.
- Work with Design to create intuitive, beautiful, useful
- Work with Engineering to explore technical possibilities, scope
tightly, and ship to learn-fast, frequent, dependable.
- Gain followership with senior stakeholders and partners across
- Work closely with Marketing, Solutions Consulting, and
Onboarding teams to build our new product offerings.
- Work with Research Products & Operations (RPO) and the
Intelligence Unit (IU) to devise and execute plans to scale our
- Have at least 5 years of B2B product management experience
- Have experience of going through a full product life cycle,
driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Have deep user empathy with tools for continuous discovery and
history of being structured, hypothesis-driven
- Be known for ruthlessly prioritizing opportunities for
commercial value. Be a structured, deductive, and quantitative
thinker even in ambiguity.
- Be entrepreneurial and have a strong bias to execution.
- Be an effective and compelling communicator with customers and
- Be known for being a sought after cross-functional partner
- Have experience with agile software development
- Have experience with Jira for ticket management, tracking, and
- Have proven communication skills
- Experience with Productboard is preferred
- Experience with SQL or Looker is preferred
What's CB Insights All About
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore and exploit
emerging technologies. We help the world's leading companies
accelerate their digital strategy and transformation with data, not
opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine
and human intelligence to help you discover and manage your
response to emerging technology startups and markets.
Full Time Perks
- Amazing culture that emphasizes Hard Work, High Standards,
Hunger, Helpfulness, and Humility. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k+ people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision
insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: In-office lunch stipend, snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and
creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to
the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is
close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a
diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!
Keywords: CB Insights, Atlanta , Senior Product Manager, Buyer Growth, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!