Company: PK Management LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionA Property Manager is responsible for all
operational and financial aspects of a property under 300 units and
meeting company goals in those areas. Results are achieved by
facilitating the optimum performance of the property in areas such
as personnel management, leasing, collections, resident services,
maintenance, revenue enhancement, capital improvements, information
re- porting and compliance with all applicable laws and company
policies. This position operates within and contributes to an envi-
ronment in compliance with Fair Housing laws and Equal Employment
- Supervise leasing and maintenance staff including delegating
work, reviewing work, maintaining deadlines, training
- Maintain property occupancy by effectively retaining residents
and successfully marketing property to attract new residents.
- Approve lease applicants.
- Administer HUD recertifications, if applicable.
- Evaluate current market conditions and competition.
- Increase revenue while maintaining controllable expenses
including revenue collections and delinquency control.
- Provide customer service to residents resolving any issues that
may occur and ensuring maintenance completes servicerequests.
- Coordinate resident activities and correspondence (i.e.,
- Contact and negotiate with vendors.
- Obtain bids and manage capital improvement projects.
- Ensure that all property reporting is completed in a timely
manner (i.e., financial reports,, marketing reports).
- Operate within budget and purchasing guidelines.
- Maintain curb appeal by walking/inspecting property and vacant
- Conduct Human Resources functions; recruiting, interviewing,
performance reviews, salary reviews, explanation of benefits,
- New hire orientation, terminations.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are met.
- Attend court proceedings, as necessary.
- Coordinate and lead staff meetings, as necessary.
- Assist other properties, as necessary.
- Completion of internal training for market-rate: One-Site ?
Navigation and Prospects, Move-ins and Rents, Move-outs.
- Completion of internal training for affordable housing:
One-Site ? Navigation of Receipts and Waitlists, Certifications and
- Other responsibilities as assigned/needed.Essential Skills and
- Administrative Skills ? data entry, filing, answering phones,
familiarity with legal aspects/fair housing laws, familiarity with
company policies and procedures.
- Analytical Skills ? ability to create and manage property
budget, review and analyze current market conditions, analyze prop-
erty reports (occupancy, accounting, traffic).
- Communication/Language Skills ? ability to communicate with all
staff levels, residents, vendors and prospective residents, ability
to correspond with all contacts via letters, memos, newsletters and
emails, ability to present material to staff.
- Computer Skills ? Outlook, Excel, Word, Internet,
- Coordinating Skills ? ability to coordinate resident functions,
staff meetings and functions, ability to prioritize and delegate
tasks daily, ability to handle emergency/unexpected situations,
ability to set future goals.
- Creative Skills ? ability to be creative in marketing, leasing,
retaining residents and retaining staff.
- Leadership Skills ? ability to motivate and lead staff
providing them with the direction and training that is necessary
for them to succeed, ability to solve resident and staff
- Manual Skills ? be willing to pick up trash, clean, spread
salt, shovel snow as well as other general manual duties, as
- Maintenance Skills ? general knowledge of maintenance is
helpful when acting as liaison between maintenance staff and resi-
- Mathematical Skills ? ability to calculate lease balances,
move-in costs, pro-rations, special rates (i.e., pets, garages),
late fees, bank deposits, discounts.
- Other Skills ? confidentiality, customer service,
decision-making, patience, respect, teamwork.
Keywords: PK Management LLC, Atlanta , Property Manager, Executive , Morrow, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!