Accounting Manager - Manufacturing
Company: NorthPoint Search Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our client is searching for an Accounting Manager to join their
Reporting to the Director of Finance, this position will lead the
day-to-day operations of the accounting team.
- Manage daily transactional Accounting activities across the
- Oversee day-to-day A/R and A/P
- Manage month end close and reporting
- Prepare and analyze financial and operational reports and
review with executive leadership team
- Create & manage internal controls and policies and
- Oversee year-end audit/review,
- Maintain and manage department budget
- Manage, hire and mentor accounting team
- Assist other departments as they develop strategies, establish
objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact
on the business.
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification
- Minimum 4 years related accounting experience
- Big 4 Accounting experience highly preferred
- Experience with a large ERP system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
in addition to unlimited paid time off!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NorthPoint Search Group, Atlanta , Accounting Manager - Manufacturing, Executive , Newnan, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!