Retail Business Model Transformation - Senior Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Retail Business Model Design & Transformation Senior Manager
Are you an innovative thinker with a proven track record of helping
Consumer Products & Retail companies transform their workforce to
achieve their business goals?
The Consumer industry is focused on serving the changing consumer,
who has rapidly evolving needs, behaviors and preferences for
products, services, and experiences. Our Consumer Products and
Retail sector is undergoing a transformation fueled by an empowered
consumer, technology advancements, market fragmentation and
blurring lines across the industry. Organizations are racing to
compete for the consumer's attention and win share of wallet, which
is creating unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology and
transform business models with the winners ultimately seeing this
as a consumer-led renaissance.
Monitor Deloitte's Strategy practice brings together several key
capabilities to architect integrated programs that transform our
clients' businesses, including Strategic Growth Transformation,
Transformation Strategy & Design, Technology Strategy & Business
Transformation, and AI & Data Strategy.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our
clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about
where to play and how to win - ultimately driving growth and
Within Monitor Deloitte, the Technology Strategy & Business
Transformation (TS&BT) market offering helps clients unlock
business agility and sustainable value through technology. We
reimagine the technology + business relationship by architecting
future business and technology strategies, operating models,
platforms, ecosystems, and capabilities into integrated business
solutions. We orchestrate the breadth of Deloitte to co-create
business value across the C-suite and to the board.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex
client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative
business and technology solutions for large companies. You will
contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage
engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content;
facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels
at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products;
manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain
contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead
pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal
development process, contribute to the development of proposal
Practice Development & Eminence:
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop
"thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public
speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and
guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff
recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and
support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
Route to market, business transformation, and/or business model
design transformation experience
- 8+ years of professional experience in a consulting or Consumer
industry setting with demonstrable depth of knowledge
- 8+ years of experience working in the Consumer Products space
(wholesale or distribution) and or retail industry (merchandisers,
specialty apparel, footwear, large food or drug stores, big-box
stores) corporate or retail environment.
- Expertise required in Route to Market, Business Transformation
and or Business Model Design and Transformation Experience
- Experienced Strategist with commercial strategy,
route-to-market knowledge, go-to-market strategy work, channel
strategy, joint business planning and category management.
- Delivery experience with strategic planning, growth strategy
and business transformation.
- Route to market, business transformation, and/or business model
design transformation experience
- Experience working with senior executives crafting and
implementing strategies to transform a client's business.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Visa-Sponsorship - Must be legally authorized to work in the
United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at
any time in the future.
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including
budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior
members of the team; experience in employee performance
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge
and experience of MS Office applications and training development
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.
Keywords: Deloitte, Atlanta , Retail Business Model Transformation - Senior Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!