General Manager(08974) - 3606 Thompson Bridge Rd
Posted on: May 16, 2022
You're the boss, the big cheese, top dog. You're a natural born
leader, so maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the head
honcho? Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses -
more specifically operating partners. It's a tough job, one that
needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need skills - sound
judgment, business acumen, empathy, people management insight and
the ability to multitask.
You'll be working for a company that's at the forefront of the
Quick Service Restaurant industry, with a benefits package to
match! As an Operating Partner you will have the opportunity to run
a $1-2 million business, with the safety net of a 43-store
franchise. This is work experience you're going to use for a long
time to come, ideally growing within the operation to ultimately
guide and develop future Operating Partners, or perhaps franchise
on your own. If that's not for you, consider this an ideal
opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the Quick Service
Restaurant industry, navigating labor costs, food costs, waste
management, people management, and mastering the service industry.
You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in
pizza delivery. Go on, big shot, show us what you've got.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride
in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the
world requires exceptional team members working together. At
Domino's Pizza, our people come first! Our mission is to recognize,
appreciate, value and utilize talents and contributions of all
individuals. To create an empathetic environment where all team
members are valued for their differences and encouraged to reach
their highest potential. If this sounds like a culture you want to
be a part of and lead, what are you waiting for? Apply!
Duties & Responsibilities: Being in charge comes with great
responsibility. You are responsible for everything that happens
during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory
control, cash control and customer relations. You are the leader -
so set the example! You must follow ALL policies and procedures
100% of the time and expect the same from your crew. Additionally,
you have the opportunity to lead a team toward a common,
outstanding goal: sell more pizzas, have more fun, and make more
dough! In doing so, you will be responsible for staffing, paperwork
submission, food management, scheduling, maintaining image
standards, store cleanliness, marketing, and profitability.
Additional requirements and responsibilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work
alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality
control standards, coordinate with coworkers and customers, analyze
and compile data, make sound, ethical judgments and decisions in a
- Enthusiastic customer greeting and positive personality -
taking orders and fielding customer concerns with a smile!
- Operate, clean, and maintain all store facility and
- Prepare product to Domino's specifications and guidelines.
- Willingness to take inventory, stock ingredients from delivery
area to storage, work area, walk-in or reach-in cooler, and
complete associated paperwork.
- Receive and process telephone orders expeditiously to ensure
customer satisfaction and timely pizza delivery.
- Must possess navigational skills to read a map, locate
addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to
navigate diverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private
homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Comfortability utilizing a computer keyboard, touch screen, and
- Opportunity to hone leadership and managerial skills for future
- Learn the ins and outs of the Quick Service Restaurant industry
- including managing food cost, labor cost, wage considerations,
interviewing, people management, and the opportunity to manage a $1
- Competitive salary structure (base + monthly bonus)
- Flexible & convenient schedule
- Advanced leadership development opportunities
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- Team Fox company engagement outings including company parties,
and team development activities.
- Community involvement and local networking opportunities
- Professional development & travel incentives
- Opportunity to compete for national and global Domino's
Physical Requirements: Daily tasks are performed from a standing
position, as such you will be on your feet for majority of your
shift. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following
- Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in
some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and
- Bulk product deliveries are made two to three time per week and
require unloading by team members. Product ingredients and supplies
may weigh up to 50 pounds and requires lifting and/or
- You may be required to occasionally crouch, squat, stoop, bend,
or utilize stairs while performing job tasks.
- Hand-eye coordination required for the use of shaping pizza
dough, maneuvering pizza peel and cutter, and folding of cardboard
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
- Must have access to an insured vehicle which can be used for
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must pass Motor Vehicle Record Check, meeting company-specific
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Domino's, Atlanta , General Manager(08974) - 3606 Thompson Bridge Rd, Executive , Gainesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!