National Accounts Sales Manager - High Graphics (Home Based)
Company: Koch Industries
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description Georgia-Pacific is looking for a National Accounts
Manager for Corrugated Graphic Solution sales. This position is
Home-Based and will travel to client sites throughout the United
States with a primary focus on High Graphic, high volume
opportunities. The National Accounts Manager - Graphic Solutions
will work collaboratively with our commercial and operations teams
to strategically develop a sales pipeline and customer base that
adds value to customer packaging through GP's high graphics
portfolio of services. The NAM position will identify
opportunities, initiate prospect contacts, assess customer needs
and ultimately close new accounts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Developing a value proposition to drive overall sales strategy
with an emphasis on high speed digital pre-print as well as GP's
overall portfolio of high graphic solutions. Create value as
measured by revenue growth, innovation and account
- Identifying and executing sales strategies. Identify customer
specific solutions and drive implementation through existing value
- Successfully selling a value-added portfolio of products
employing a consultative, problem-solving approach.
- Prospecting, Identifying and closing new accounts.
- Managing assigned prospects to determine business needs.
- Developing decision maker relationships and generate new
business growth within accounts.
- Working independently against a variety of objectives using
time management skills to meet and exceed internal/external
- Collaboratively lead cross-functional initiatives to successful
outcomes without direct authority.
- Effectively communicate with but internal and external
- View problems, issues and needs from a customer's perspective;
incorporating creative problem solving techniques to identify
- Maintaining consistent updated customer activity reports/files;
or similar data-mining capabilities. Manage customer engagements
through CRM tools.
- Continuously learning in a highly competitive, fast changing
market place. The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a solution selling or management role focusing on
corrugated packaging with high graphics or primary packaging,
pre-press, folding carton
- At least 2 years of work experience in a sales or sales
- Able and willing to travel up to 30% (including some
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to
write business correspondence), PowerPoint (customer
presentations), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple
formulas, and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
and CRM tools
- High School Diploma or equivalent What Will Put You Ahead
- 3 years or more of work experience in a sales or sales
- Previous Corrugated sales experience
- Previous High graphic sales experience For this role, we
anticipate paying $90,000 - $110,000 per year. This role is
eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another
form. Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live
fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and
support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional
strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what
matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD,
disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational
assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid
parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility
criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy
or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you
have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your
recruiter. At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we
openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and
get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation
range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available
market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the
range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills,
abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please
speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our
compensation philosophy Equal Opportunity Employer, including
disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are
conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for
additional information: #LI-LAL
Keywords: Koch Industries, Atlanta , National Accounts Sales Manager - High Graphics (Home Based), Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!