Company: Ssrg 2 dba Chicken Salad Chick
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The District Manager oversees and coordinates activities
involved in operating retail restaurant units in an assigned area
by performing the following duties personally or through Restaurant
Managers. This role develops teams by providing coaching, feedback,
and development opportunities.Physical Demands:
- Exert up to 40 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility including
bending and stooping for the duration of the workday
- Must be physically able to work at any duty station in the
kitchen or service area
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of three years multi-unit restaurant supervisory
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Demonstrated success in financial management and people
- Knowledge of OSHA and EEOC regulations, federal and state
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of day-to-day restaurant operations
- Excellent written and oral communication and consultation
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Good documentation skills
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly develop positive working
- Good organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Requires travel around a regional territory 60-80%
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and
- Thorough knowledge of back-office tools with the ability to
quickly learn and master new computer software
- Understand & adhere to all policies, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines, and training programs.
- Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial
and professional development.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and
administer prompt, fair, and consistent corrective action for
violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Develop and implement creative and targeted sales-building
strategies for assigned company restaurants to ensure optimal sales
- Assist in the annual preparation of sales projections, expense
budgets, and capital expenditure budgets.
- Maximize profits by controlling expenses within established
- Ensure all restaurants meet or exceed Operations and Quality
- Perform regular visits of each restaurant to ensure each
restaurant management staff understands strengths and developmental
opportunities as they relate to quality standards.
- Maintain management staffing in assigned District according to
- Develop financial performance objectives for all restaurants in
assigned area and direct daily operation of the area to meet
corporate strategic goals.
- Ensure all restaurants comply with established standards in the
areas of guest relations, food costs, labor costs, and other
- Ensure proper safety, sanitation, and cash handling procedures
are in place as evidenced by restaurant audits.
- Ensure the highest level of hospitality, service and products
to all guests at all times.
- Complete full restaurant unannounced inspection at minimum
quarterly to maintain clear objectives to meeting all
- Conduct a thorough monthly Operations review (Financial &
Operational) with each General Manager, assisting in the
development of corrective action plans to address all
opportunities; follow up on and ensure improved results in all
- Ensure budgeted P&L results are achieved, generate
restaurant performance reports and distribute to Vice President of
- Maintain succession plan for bench strength of District team,
identifying needs and developing backup plans.
- Recruit, interview, and select management candidates, both from
outside and inside the company; keep supervisor aware of all
- Train and develop all levels of restaurant management
personnel, providing succession planning for management and
non-management team members in their area. Ensure defined
development processes are in place to provide the necessary growth
and development of their people, while
- achieving their retention plans as measured by their Districts
- Address all performance-related issues with a structured
development plan or 90-day performance plan; follow up on scheduled
performance review meetings; keep supervisor informed through
consistent communication and updates.
- Open new company restaurants according to the the New
Restaurant Opening (NRO) guide.
- Ensure all restaurants comply with company, State, Federal, and
local town regulations (child labor, wage and hour, OSHA, EEOC,
- Ensure promotions, special merchandising programs and
advertising materials are presented in the restaurants according to
company standards and local regulations. Ensure the completion of a
quarterly trade area analysis by each GM and assists in the
development of a quarterly strategic LRM plan with defined
objectives and ROI on all activities.
- Respond to urgent matters in the restaurants and guide
management teams through issues when needed; keep supervisor
informed and involved in all issues.
- Primary location based with availability to travel and work
remotely as deemed by Company business needs.Company
IntroductionWelcome to Chicken Salad Chick! An excellent place to
work. We are CLOSED on Sundays and have NO fryers, grills, or late
nights. We are a fast growing Brand with opportunities for
Chicken Salad Chick provides a delicious menu with a variety of 12
Chicken Salads, homemade sides, delicious soups, and great
sandwiches. This location is one of the originals to the franchise
and we are looking for a hospitality professional to help us
maintain a team of excellence and superb service.
Keywords: Ssrg 2 dba Chicken Salad Chick, Atlanta , District Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!