Sr. Human Resources Manager
Company: Job Juncture
Location: Stone Mountain
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Major established and international company has an opportunity
for a Sr. Human Resources Manager due to a retirement at their
large manufacturing setting commutable to the east of the Atlanta,
GA metropolitan area. There is bonus potential to 3% along with a
very good benefits package.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and
procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the
department. Participates in developing department goals,
objectives, and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites
job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and
develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation;
monitors performance evaluation program and revises as
- Seeks incentive programs that encourage excellent performance
and increase retention rates.
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and
procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and
- Review benefits and tries to maximize job satisfaction while
keeping the cost of the benefits package under control. Perform
benefits administration to include claims resolution, change
reporting, and approving invoices for payment.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt
personnel, and temporary employees; monitors career pathing
program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling,
and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Works with top management to set long-term staffing goals and
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
Participate in management meetings and attends other meetings, such
as seminars. Maintains company organization charts.
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in
relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies,
and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of
department and services performed.
- Approves terminations, and exercises care that reasons are well
documented and are not arbitrary or discriminatory.
- Oversees maintenance of accurate and complete personnel
records. Ensures that rules concerning confidentiality and
retention are followed.
- Keeps abreast of legislation affecting human resources; trains
management and monitors company policies to ensure
- Oversees training and safety programs in context of compliance
with government regulation.
- A bachelor's (preferably a master's) degree in Human Resources
Management or a related field and ten (10) years of experience in
human resources with increasing supervisory responsibilities.
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR/SHRM-SCP)
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state laws affecting human
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through
complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
- Must have the ability to make recommendation to effective
resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent
with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and multi-task
- Must have computer skills and the ability to learn HRIS system
- Must be proficient in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint. Some Access
Responsible for the direction and supervision of employees
Keywords: Job Juncture, Atlanta , Sr. Human Resources Manager, Executive , Stone Mountain, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!