Learning Program Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
SHIFT: Day Job
Be Part of an Extraordinary TeamWe are looking for leaders at all
levels of the organization who are passionate about making an
impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive
in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action
and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be
part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture
that empowers you to make an impact?Build the Possibilities. Make
an Extraordinary Impact.Learning Program ManagerLocation(s):
Indianapolis, IN, Atlanta, GA, Mason, OH, Richmond, VA, Houston,
- Will consider highly qualified candidates from other locations.
This is a remote opportunity.
The Learning Program Manager responsible for analyzing,
recommending, designing, implementing, and managing programs and
practices to address business needs.How You Will Make an Impact
- Leverage performance consulting and needs analysis to align
with stakeholders on learning requirements.
- Acts as a trusted partner who works with internal stakeholders
to design and recommend holistic learning experiences that meet
- Ensures that designed solutions are integrated into Anthem's
learning infrastructure and meet the requirements of our global
- Partners with HR and business leadership to determine program
goals, budget, timeline, resources, and implementation
- Tracks and reports on project milestones.
- Partners with all stakeholders to align end to end learning
design to overarching learning strategy using a range of media and
- Consults with HR and enterprise-wide leadership to coordinate
and manage the implementation of learning and organizational
effectiveness programs and initiatives.
- Applies human performance improvement and experience design
principles to improve business performance.
- Develops working relationships and communicates as a learning
expert on the experience design, with internal and external team
members, stakeholders and leadership.
- Understands enterprise-wide goals and objectives, key decision
makers, and business unit processes and key drivers of
- Provides cross-functional support in the development of
enterprise-wide solutions. Serves as a coach or mentor for other
learning consultants and learning associates across Learning &
Development when partnering on projects/initiatives.
- Practices change management methodology to successfully
implement programs across the enterprise.
- Up to 10% travel required.QualificationsMinimum
QualificationsRequires BA/BS degree in organizational development,
business, education, instructional design, or other learning
discipline and a minimum of 8 years of experience, including a
minimum of 7 years of project management experience; or any
combination of education and experience, which would provide an
equivalent background.Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and
Act as systems/solution thinker
- Apply learner-centric design
- Good attention to detail and visualization skills
- Collaborates well as part of a diverse team
- Experienced in the use of content authoring tools, such as:
Articulate 360, Lectora, Adobe Captivate, Adobe interactive PDF,
PowerPoint, and various multimedia applications (video and
- Innovative, seeks to improve learning experiences
- AGILE / SCRUM methodology
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include
merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus
programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement),
medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits,
401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness
programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for
Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against
COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded
unless you provide - and Anthem approves - a valid religious or
medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated
that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also
follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in
2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World's Most Admired Companies
among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500
Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our
company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem
is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity,
genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender
expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition
protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants
who require accommodation to participate in the job application
process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
2 - 5 years
Keywords: Anthem, Atlanta , Learning Program Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!