Regional Property Manager
Company: LMC, A Lennar Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview Our Company:At LMC, it's all about the team. LMC is a
very special place to work, largely because of the people who work
here. Our company culture is infused with spirit, enthusiasm,
passion, and vitality. From high-rise buildings to garden-style
communities to restoring historic locations, LMC Construction is
proud of its adaptive approach, its dedication to sustainability,
and its commitment to building great neighborhoods for people to
call home. Above all else, we are committed to quality,
communication, and integrity. Sure, we map out blueprints and
communities, but we also map out careers. Hope you are looking for
opportunities at one of the country's leading apartment developers
and one of the top 2019 Best Place to Work in Multifamily, because
here they come. Responsibilities Summary of Position:Responsible
for all aspects of operations to include Marketing, Leasing,
Training, Hiring, Resident Relations, Curb Appeal, and Overall
Market Awareness while managing up to 5 apartment
communities.Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hires, trains, coaches, and evaluates Community Manager(s) and
- Provides staff with direction, guidance and tools for
- Plans and schedules work in advance.
- Reaches decisions quickly based on available information and
develops innovative solutions to problems.
- Initiates research and complete special projects.
- Develops an integral team that effectively sells the quality
and professionalism of the company by providing clear and concise
- Completes regular community inspections.
- Conducts staff meetings on a regular basis.
- Responds promptly to Associates/customers' needs and concerns
while being pleasant, cheerful, and tactful.
- Negotiates to maximize the benefits for the organization.
- Approves Purchase Orders pertaining to maintenance and
operations of the community on a timely basis.
- Monitors Budget Control Log and regularly reports
- Review reports and offer operating recommendations for
community capital improvements or repairs, the development of job
specifications, bid acquisitions, contract developments and
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate submission of
timesheets and bonus agreements for their team.
- Reviews all renewals and prepares budget increase
recommendations by analyzing and monitoring the community market
conditions in order to anticipate market changes or trends that
could affect the profitability of the community.
- Prepares and follows guidelines of the community operating
budget, and makes recommendations for ways to maximize income and
- Supports the overall marketing efforts and offers input and
suggestions in regards to promotions, advertisements, etc.
- Monitors closing ratios of Leasing Professionals to ensure
requirements are met and provides additional training as
- Supervises the planning and implementation of, and attends and
monitors, various community recreational and social
- Ensures that Associates implement resident retention and
- Supervises and ensures collection of all rent and other
- Inspects property common areas, amenities, models, and vacant
apartment home on a regular basis and completes community
- Reviews and approves or rejects resident applications.
- Understands and complies with State Landlord-tenant Law and
Fair Housing laws and standards.
- Monitors the maintenance activities to ensure resident requests
and preventative maintenance programs are being performed according
to company standards.
- Becomes active in the local business community and develops a
rapport with the residential community. Qualifications Education
and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is
- Bachelor's degree in business is preferred.
- Seven plus years of property management experience in
sales/multifamily leasing, including supervisory responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate
effectively to comprehend and complete legal, financial and human
- Literate with computerized financial and word processing
- Demonstrated mathematical and analysis skills necessary to add,
subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions,
and calculate percentages in order to complete, understand and
interpret financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting
- Proficiency in managing multiple priorities simultaneously,
meeting deadlines, and working with minimal direction or
- Must have the ability to operate an automobile. Must have a
valid state approved driver's license.Physical Requirements:This is
a position which requires the Regional Property Manager to
frequently walk, stand and climb of stairs in/around apartment
homes, models and properties. Must also have the ability to operate
computer equipment, operate an automobile, speak, hear, bend,
stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger
dexterity is necessary. Regular travel may be required to assist
other apartment communities, attend training classes, business
meetings, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of
some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
- Arrive to work on time.
- Follow directions from a supervisor.
- Interact well with co-workers.
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
- Accept constructive criticism.
- Associates must be able to work a flexible work schedule, which
evenings, weekends and holidays.This description outlines the basic
responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is
not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.#CB #SK#CB #SK Type Regular Full-Time
Keywords: LMC, A Lennar Company, Atlanta , Regional Property Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!