Salesforce Senior Director
Company: Mason Frank
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position SummaryThis position requires a thought leader, an
individual who understands technology, both existing and emerging,
with the ability to adapt the best solutions in support of business
needs and priorities.This individual will interact will all levels
of the organization, from Senior Business and IT Leaders to the
Associates doing the important work on a day-to-day basis.Strong
communication and strong listening skill will be critical to
success with this role.Essential Functions And Responsibilities
- Accountable for delivery of complex development projects that
align with Home Point's strategic Salesforce roadmap. You will
ensure alignment of the Salesforce team's work to meet those
objectives, focusing on sustainable development of high
performance, scalable, and maintainable enterprise solutions.
- Develop and maintain senior business stakeholder relationships.
Review roadmap against actual progress and priorities with
stakeholders and executive business sponsors.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the Salesforce solution space
- keeping IT and business aligned in how to best leverage the
platform to support business goals.
- Ensure the scrum team understands the vision, goals, and
priority for the Salesforce platform and its various
- Be a hands-on coach, managing the team to deliver consistent
success, drive business partner engagement, solution design, and
help them avoid common pitfalls. Manage both direct reports and
project team member performance, with both real time and formal
- Ensure successful system delivery to the production environment
and ensure the operations and support teams are properly equipped
to resolve production issues.
- Recommend and help implement continuous improvement and best
practices across products, teams, architecture, and implementations
within the larger IT organization.
- Collaborate regularly with the enterprise architecture,
enterprise data, and infrastructure teams, ensuring that new ideas
are assessed within the context of business, data, application, and
system architectures.Education And/or Experience
- Strong leadership skills, experience leading and mentoring
highly skilled technical professionals, including a demonstrated
track record of solving complex management problems and motivating
people to do their best work.
- Senior level experience delivering solutions into production,
and a track record of getting stuff done.
- Extensive development experience with Salesforce components,
customization, integration, and administration. You understand the
capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce ecosystem, including
third-party add-ons, and can effectively earn the respect of the
business team and be able to respectfully push back when
- A laser focus on speed to market with a high level of
- A high-level of emotional intelligence, and sensitivity to the
cultural norms of the IT organization and business consumers. You
can work with and influence a diverse set of constituents across
- An ability to listen carefully and articulate a blueprint with
your business partners on the future-state of the Salesforce
- Self-motivated, self-directing, a great communicator, and a
desire to take personal responsibility to grow and coach the
delivery team into top performers.
- Experience developing software in an agile environment and
shipping features in a fast-moving, cross-disciplinary team
(Product Owners, Designers, Business Analysts, QA, etc.)
- Experience successfully working remotely and/or with
geographically dispersed teams.
- Experience with enterprise data migration, integration, and
reporting strategies is a plus.
- Mortgage industry and/or Financial Services experience is a
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
or related field is a plus.Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Ability to communicate information effectively at all levels is
critical to success in this role.
- Ability to remain current on technical updates and apply new
knowledge to the job.
- Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business
- Sound understanding of software development best
- Ability to collaborate on a cross-disciplinary team with and
clearly communicate solutions to both technical and non-technical
- Must exhibit strong professionalism and be effective working
with executive management.
- Ability to provide, as well as receive, feedback
collaboratively and in a constructive manner.
Keywords: Mason Frank, Atlanta , Salesforce Senior Director, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!