Paid Social Media Manager
Company: Jackson Spalding
Posted on: January 17, 2022
PAID SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Are you looking to join a hungry and humble team of thinkers,
creators and achievers? Youve come to the right place.
Jackson Spalding is an award-winning PR and marketing agency that
helps brands stand out to move those who matter most.
Fiercely creative and strategic, we work alongside our clients to
help them connect with their audience and reach their goals.
Jackson Spalding was built on the principle that there had to be a
better way to run an agency. That means that we stay curious, have
an open mind and ask questions to make sure we consistently achieve
excellence with integrity.
About The Role
Were seeking a Paid Social Media Manager to join our growing team
in Dallas or Atlanta, with the option to work a mix of in-office or
In this role, youll develop strategies and lead implementation of
social media advertising campaigns that meet client business
objectives including strategy, creative content and timeline and
budget development across a wide variety of clients.
About Jackson Spalding
Jackson Spalding is a public relations and marketing agency that
helps brands break through to earn measurable audience attention,
affinity and action. Through its integrated PR, digital marketing,
advertising, brand strategy and creative services, the agency helps
organizations better share their stories. Jackson Spalding was
founded in 1995 with a vision to be the most trusted and respected
agency in the industry and is proudly independently owned. With
offices located in Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles and Athens, Ga.,
Jackson Spaldings clients include celebrated brands like
Chick-fil-A, The Coca-Cola Company, Delta Air Lines, Google,
L.L.Bean, Orkin, Primrose Schools, and Toyota, among others.
Jackson Spalding was recognized as one of the best PR agencies in
America by Forbes in 2020, has been featured on Best Places to Work
lists, and has earned awards ranging from the SABREs to ADDYs.
- Provide guidance to junior social media specialists to ensure
plans are executed and managed in a way that exceeds expectations
and delivers against identified client KPIs.
- Cultivate respecting and trusting relationships with clients
and fellow team members.
- Monitor campaign performance and provide actionable analysis
and optimization recommendations.
- Work with creative team to develop social media advertising
content/copy that aligns with platform specifications and best
practices. Write and edit copy as needed for social media ads.
- Trackindustry trends and emerging social media communities and
platform/audience-targeting capabilities. Share actionable
learnings with internalteam(s).
- Provide input for pitches and deliverables including but not
limitedto social media advertising strategy, including
opportunities on emergingplatforms and the latest
- Maintain and update repository of social media and
- Participate in decision-making for social mediaassignments and
- Manage agencys advertising accounts and campaign manager
accounts and onboard other internal team members as needed.
- Work effectively with fellow members of the Jackson Spalding
Digital and Paid Mediateamsand our other interdisciplinaryteams
(Client Advisory, Creative, PR, Analytics, etc.).
- Coach junior members to build their social media advertising
strategy skills to ensure creativity and innovation is reflected in
their client recommendations.
- Undergraduate degree inmarketing, communications or related
- Minimum of 5-7 years in social media and digital
- Active on social media.
- Advanced knowledge of social media advertising strategy and
foundational knowledge of complementary digital marketing
- Demonstrated success planning, implementing and reporting on
full-funnel, objective-based paid social campaigns that delivered
real business value.
- Experience and competency running advertising and message
performance tests on social channels.
- Learners mindsetpassionate about social media marketing
- Demonstrated projectmanagementskills.
- Diligent, responsible, organized and capable of managing
multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Excellent copywriting andcopy-editingskills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced critical thinking skills.
- Confident and compelling presenter.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable learningnew software.
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing planning and buying
options, including auction, cap, and reach and frequency
- Proficiency in social media advertising and analyticstools and
platforms(Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager,Twitter
Ads,Twitter Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manageretc.).
- Proficiency in social media and digital marketing pixels, tags,
event tracking, and conversion attribution, including knowledge on
installation and placement instructions and event mapping.
- Proficiency in advanced audience creation and segmentation
strategies related to paid social, including remarketing, website
custom audiences, first-party data targeting, exclusion audiences
and lookalike audiences.
- Proficiency in digital campaign measurement, with the ability
to identify KPIs that deliver key business value (ROAS,
conversions, revenue value, etc.).
- Experience and proficiency withone or more ofthe followinga
- Socialmediacommunity management and audit tools (Sprout,
- SEO and SEM campaign tools (GoogleAdWords, Google
- Email marketing campaign software (MailChimp, Constant
- Content management systems (WordPress)
We believe that great work starts by taking care of our people.
Below are just some of the benefits we provide the JS team.
- World-class health care
- Unlimited sick days
- 401k match + personal financial planning
- Flexible work environment: This means that for roles where it
makes sense, youll have the option to spend some of your time in
our incredible workspaces (when it's safe to do so) and some of
your time working remotely whether from home or elsewhere.
Jackson Spalding is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Jackson Spalding, Atlanta , Paid Social Media Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!