Accounting Vice President
Company: Aquantus Llc
Posted on: January 17, 2022
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, EMAIL YOUR RESUME WITH THE SUBJECT LINE
JOB #1933' TO INFO@AQUANTUSLLC.COM
Fund Accounting Vice President with a global financial
The VP will partner with both clients and colleagues to establish
the workflow and client deadlines while supervising staff members.
They will be responsible for delivering reporting and day-to-day
accounting and support for our clients.
- Supervise all lower-level staff (including Associate 1,
Associate 2, Senior Staff, Officer and AVP).
- Manage client relationships with both client personnel and fund
- Review quarterly and annual financial work paper packages
including portfolio schedules, accruals and PCAP allocations.
- Review quarterly and annual financial statements and
- Review and/or preparation of annual tax work paper
- Review and/or preparation of capital calls and distributions,
including notices and release merged documents.
- Review monthly bank reconciliations and post journal
- Review quarterly management fee calculations.
- Review and/or preparation of various client related
- Work with Database team regarding client deliverables such as
financial statements, capital calls and distribution notices.
- Heavy client interaction on a daily basis.
- Coordination of annual audit and tax return preparation with
Big 4 accounting firms.
- Review and/or preparation of waterfall and capital account
- Understand how to navigate through limited partnership
- Review and/or preparation of estimated tax workpapers.
- Maintain working relationship with all client contacts,
including investment professionals, investors, auditors, lawyers
and banking personnel.
- Ensure compliance with investment fund legal documents, i.e.,
- Assist accounting managers to ensure compliance with investment
fund agreements and other legal documents.
- Special client projects.
- Manage internal workflow and client deadlines.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be
responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious
transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance
with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating
- Bachelors degree with accounting.
- 12+ years of general ledger accounting or audit
- 6+ years of leadership experience.
- Previous financial reporting experience
- Advanced Excel skills (advanced formulas, pivot tables, and
Keywords: Aquantus Llc, Atlanta , Accounting Vice President, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!