Structural Project Manager
Company: THA Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
THA Consulting, Inc. (THA) expertise is focused on providing
comprehensive planning, design and engineering services for
mixed-use and parking related projects. Our extensive in-house
experience and long tenured leadership provides our clients with
creative problem solving and a single source of responsibility to
meet their needs from the conceptual stages of a project, through
THA is seeking growth minded individuals to be part our dynamic
team in our Atlanta office. The ideal candidate shall be highly
skilled engineering(structural) professionals with minimum of four
(4) years of project management experience in the AEC space, and
have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Project Managers are leaders of our firm, taking "ownership" of
project management, collaborating with clients and
Candidate shall have a background in Engineering, a Bachelor's or
Master's degree in Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering
with a structural emphasis, a working knowledge of AutoCAD and
ETABS (proficiency with STAAD, SAP2000 and/or Revit is a plus).
Professional Engineer license is preferred, but not required.
Project Management responsibilities include but not limited
- Managing all phases of projects from project set-up through
design and into construction administration.
- Leading and participating in project meetings with project
teams, Clients, Contractors etc.
- Preparation of proposals and project interview
- Contract negotiation/management.
- Providing functional layout/design consultation.
- Coordination of all required disciplines and managing
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing & mentoring junior level staff members.
Our employees are our greatest asset and resource, which is why we
place such a high degree of importance on providing comprehensive,
affordable benefit plans. The types of plans we offer are carefully
considered to ensure that they support the well-being and financial
security of our staff members and their families. These benefits
include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive annual salary commensurate with level of
- Medical and dental Insurance (including prescription drug &
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan (including employer matching plan)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, and personal time)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Professional Association Fee Reimbursement
- Certification & Licensure Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To apply, send a resume, and cover letter including salary
requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Architectural
candidates should include a sample portfolio (or a link to an
electronic portfolio/website) including representative images of
their design work.
Visit us at www.tha-consulting.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Keywords: THA Consulting, Inc., Atlanta , Structural Project Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!