Corporate Accounting Manager - Construction Industry
Company: NorthPoint Search Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Corporate Accounting Manager - Atlanta, GA
The Accounting Manager will be part of the Accounting Operations
team. The Accounting Manager's primary responsibility is to oversee
the reconciliation and control processes, supporting Workday,
Kyriba and Blackline implantations as part of the Life business. As
part of the Accounting Operations Department, you will interact
with various areas within the organization in an effort to design
and implement new processes and workflows.
- Supervises the preparation of income and balance sheet or other
consolidated statements and reports with a focus on cash, suspense,
reinsurance, agent commissions, inter-unit and other
- Strong knowledge of cash and/or reinsurance reconciliations and
processes a plus.
- Actively monitoring risk and aged items in various balance
sheet accounts including research and resolution.
- Develop, monitor and comply with internal controls over various
processes (SOX compliance).
Support the implementation of BlackLine reconciliation tool and
Workday general ledger system
- Review monthly reporting and analysis related to various
balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Primary lead for compliance requests relating to internal and
external audits, state reporting, and Schedule T
- Monitor offshore team performance and metrics
- Project work as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Experience:
- 4-year bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent
combination of education and work experience required
- 5+ years' experience in accounting or the financial services
- Supervisory experience preferred
- CPA designation preferred
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NorthPoint Search Group, Atlanta , Corporate Accounting Manager - Construction Industry, Executive , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!