Company: Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Posted on: January 16, 2022
What makes Cheddar's a great place to work? A leader who
inspires their team! As a Cheddar's Manager, your biggest impact
comes from creating an environment where people want to come and
bring their best every day. We challenge you to set high standards
for your team and coach them to treat each other with respect. We
are counting on you to make every team member and guest feel
special. It's your job to deliver superior results in all aspects
of the business - sales growth, outstanding service, profitability,
food quality, training and development, safety and sanitation and
facilities management. A team is only as good as it's leader - and
it'll be your job to manage a fast paced, safe and successful
Working at Cheddar's means . . .
- Serving up scratch-made food at affordable prices.
- Creating an experience that makes guests feel welcome and
- Building a culture that's people focused where team members
want to bring their best every day.
Here's where things really get exciting. As a part of our team, you
can look forward to:
- Competitive salary with weekly pay and a quarterly bonus.
- Paid time off - including vacation, holidays and flex
- Flexible schedules - we care about your life outside of work
- Health and Wealth Benefits - starting on day one.
- Dining and other discounts - did someone say Honey Butter
- Career advancement opportunities - we want you to grow and
succeed! Associated topics: conference, director food and beverage,
general manager, gerente de cocina, gm, manager, night shift
manager, operations, operations manager, restaurant operations
Keywords: Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen, Atlanta , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Gainesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!