Company: Kimco Facility Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This position requires full vaccination against COVID-19 as a
condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious
exemption.Area ManagerDo you bring out the best in your janitorial
team? Do you successfully motivate and effectively manage your
people? If yes, then we want to hear from you! We offer competitive
salary, paid training, medical/dental/vision insurance, paid time
off (PTO), 401K, and a focus on internal advancement!As the Area
Manager, you'll own client management, customer service, operations
management, scheduling, recruiting, staff development, and
budgeting for your region. You'll make sure all clients are
satisfied, inspections completed on schedule, all matters
communicated appropriately with employees/management/clients, and
each client facility secured at the end of each shift. We need
great Managers who want to do right by our cleaners and our
clients.What You'll Do:
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships with a
positive customer service orientation.
- Serve as main point-of-contact for client;regularly confirm
quality standards are being met and service issues are promptly
- Provide leadership and support to Site Supervisors, Project
Leads, and Janitorial staff in a 365x24x7 work setting. Available
for emergency and off-hour support.
- Promote strong safety culture and work environment through
training and example.
- Plan and assign work schedules to ensure service delivery
expectations are achieved.
- Ensure timely responses to client-reported emergency cleaning
- Train staff on building and property security and safe
operation of all cleaning equipment (buffers, scrubbers,
- Train staff on Kimco's standard cleaning methods and any
client-specific cleaning protocols.
- Travel daily to client facilities to check in with and train
staff and inspect work.
- Look for opportunities to increase revenue by providing
additional billable project work.
- Arrange for staff substitutions or personally perform work
where employee absences could impact timely completion of
- Work with Recruiting to interview, hire, and onboard new
- Partner proactively with Human Resources to address employee
issues requiring progressive discipline/termination as well as
staff development and advancement.Requirements:What You'll Need:
- At least 2 years (we'd love more!) of experience supervising a
work crew is required.
- Experience effectively managing teams: solid staff retention,
counseling and developing team members, etc
- Experience with commercial cleaning industry is a big plus
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) proficiency required.
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record is
required to operate company vehicles.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy. Strong
organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: able to
- Resourceful team player with a positive outlook and
approachable demeanor.Why Kimco?Kimco Facilities Services is a
minority-owned, nationwide provider of cleaning services tooffice,
retail, healthcare, education, and industrial sectors. You'll join
over 4,000 team member doing great work. We offer promotion
opportunities and flexible schedules. If you're looking for more
than just a job and the ability to advance, apply TODAY!SK110
Keywords: Kimco Facility Services, Atlanta , Area Manager-Atlanta, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!