Area Sales Manager
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America s Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
co-workers.Position ObjectiveKonica Minolta currently has an
exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager! Essential Job
- Attract, hire, train, develop, motivate and manage IT Services
Consultants, and lead them to achieve all quota targets.
- Aggressively stimulate, review and monitor all sales activity
for the marketplace and ensure achievement of weekly activity
- Develop solid business relationships with new and existing
- Ensure achievement of market Managed IT Sales and profitability
- Accurately forecast quarterly, monthly and weekly revenue
- Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Project Labor
- IT Hardware Procurement
- Conduct weekly 1-on-1 sales funnel reviews with each ITSC using
the CRM tool.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales organization and
- Prepare and present quarterly evaluations of productivity for
the sales team.
- Coach and counsel employees on overall performance and provide
recommendations to develop areas of concern.
- Manage the assigned sales team by ensuring full compliance of
company policies and procedures. This will require open
communication with Legal and/or Human Resources as required.
- Work with AC management, KMBS Synergy management, engineering,
sales and client management resources to achieve and exceed
marketplace sales quota.Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and
- Ability to delegate responsibilities as deemed appropriate
based on business needs.
- Proven ability to directly manage and track performance.
- Proven ability to motivate and direct sales teams.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management
and organizational skills with a proven track record.
- Strong business acumen managing to bottom-line
- Experience in accurately forecasting and managing the sales of
a high growth business.
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Documented history of job stability and successful sales
management.Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience with a strong track record selling and supporting
Managed Information Technology Services.Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.Join Konica Minolta and help
drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Associated topics: administrative, leader, manager, manager of
sales, sales director, sales leader, sales management, sales
manager, shift lead, team lead
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Atlanta , Area Sales Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!