Project Manager (SaaS / Enterprise Experience)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
100% Remote / Groundbreaking workplace utilization software &
meaningful equity!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Craig RosecransAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit
about us:Our client is a fast growing startup that is building an
easy-to-deploy space utilization & sensing platform that helps real
estate professionals monitor foot-traffic within buildings. Data
from the platform is used to improve building layout & design,
execute dynamic workforce strategies, and reduce energy costs. For
large clients, the financial impact is in the tens of millions per
year. We provide a full-stack solution comprised of easy-to-deploy
AI-sensors, fleet management tools, analytics software, and APIs
that integrate with the leading workplace management systems on the
market.We are looking for a customer-obsessed, innovative, and
persistent self-starter to join our Solution Design & Delivery team
as a Project Manager. This position provides a unique opportunity
to work with a passionate internal team and network of partners to
design and deliver solutions for Fortune 500 customers at the
cutting edge of workplace technology and experience.Following the
completion of the sales cycle, you will work with our Sales and
Solution Architecture team to ensure a smooth transition into the
delivery phase. Delivery of our clients solutions entails shipping
& physical installation of our people-counting sensor, site setup
and commissioning on our analytics platform, and API integrations
with other workplace management systems. As a project manager, your
main functions will be to 1) serve as the primary relationship
manager and point of contact for our customers during the solution
delivery phase, and 2) create and execute project plans for
multiple implementations simultaneously. Your measures of success
will include customer satisfaction, quality, and time to value.Why
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% company paid health plan for employees
- Equity in high-growth start-up (not in lieu of a salary)
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Dental and Vision, FSA, HSA
- Small team, autonomy
- Many more great perks!Job Details
- Lead multiple implementations simultaneously with a relentless
focus on customer experience, quality, and time to value.
- Work with internal and external project stakeholders to define
project plans including deliverables, risks, resource needs, and
- Coordinate with a team of Solution Architects, Implementation
Specialists, and installation partners to proactively drive
day-to-day progress on the following project stages: requirements
gathering, shipping, installation scheduling, site setup on our
analytics platform, and API integrations with other workplace
- Proactively communicate project progress and open deliverables,
ensuring risks and roadblocks are communicated to internal and
- Track and report project metrics.
- Work with other Project Managers to manage overall resource
capacity and prioritization.
- Develop tools, best practices, and documentation to drive
continuous improvement to the customer experience and internal
efficiencies and implementation quality.Requirements:
- BA/BS highly preferred. Will consider those with proven
experience regardless of educational background.
- 2 - 5 years of project management experience in a
customer-facing role delivering a technical product or service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence both
internal and external teams
- Proven ability to self-direct and prioritize tasks.
- You are empathetic and enthusiastic during all customer
interactions and love to see your customers succeed.
- You have a passion for understanding complex systems and
continuously improving your technical acumen.
- You are perpetually curious, learn quickly, and are passionate
about optimizing productivity by introducing new tools and
- Experience supporting large enterprise customers, both
domestically and internationally, is a plus.
- Domain experience in corporate real estate, IoT, and/or SaaS,
is a plus.
- Experience with project management tools and Salesforce, is a
- Eager and willing to tackle new tasks and projects outside of
your day to day scope as new customer and company needs
evolveInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , Project Manager (SaaS / Enterprise Experience), Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!