Company: Cityview Helicopter Tours
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Perfect Fit:
- 2+ years ofsalesand business development experience. Not afraid
to run a full desk.
- You have the ability to work independently and set your own
- You're sick of being micromanaged and want more control over
The 2 Major Duties of this Position
- Client Satisfaction / Retention: You will be the day-to-day
contact for our clients, responsible for relaying their feedback to
our team of writers and editors. You will be responsible for
identifying trending topics inside each client's industry and
applying them to unique client needs. You will be required to
create quarterly reports that illustrate the positive results as
well as to provide feedback on anything that needs to be improved.
- Continual Campaign Enhancement: This is not a sales position,
and you will not be required to upsell; however, you will be
required to strengthen these campaigns with a deep understanding of
each client's audience and goals. This may include adding
additional services (via upsell), but it will more likely mean
providing thoughts and input that will synergize the relationship
between our agency and the client.
Here are the details:
- This is a remote position.You will need a quiet place to hold
calls (not Starbucks or similar). You will need a phone, a computer
and good wifi. Though hours can be a little flexible, you will need
to commit to mostly workday, weekday hours, and you must be
available to take calls with clients.
- Most importantly, this is a client-facing position.You will be
interacting with our customers most of the time. If you do not like
talking to people, if you find quick problem solving frustrating,
and if you can't think on your feet, then this job is not a good
Note: Working from home is a great way to juggle life's various
demands but it requires significant self-motivation to do it
successfully for an extended period of time. You should have proof
that this is something you can handle before applying for this
Here's what this job will entail:
- Initial 2 weeks: You will be trained in the tools we use,
trained in how our internal processes work, and shadow on client
calls and emails.
- Weeks 3-6: With light supervision and input, you will respond
to client emails and take a more active role on client calls.
- Week 6 and beyond: You will be the primary point of contact for
some of our clients. You will keep a bird's-eye view of their
campaigns and pass along their needs to our team. You will be
responsible for weekly emails check-ins and quarterly reports. You
will participate in onboarding new clients.
Keywords: Cityview Helicopter Tours, Atlanta , Management Consultant, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!