Child Care Assistant Director
Company: Childcare Network, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Work Address: 1070 Cedarcrest Rd.Overview:COVID-19
considerations:All Associates are required to wear masks and
regular sanitizing must be conducted. Where permitted by applicable
law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19
vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not
currently employed by Child Development Schools.As a leader in
early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking
qualified assistant directors for our schools. Join our team of
caring adults who help us meet our corporate promise of being "The
Working Parent's Best Friend". You will have a chance to be
creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in
the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to
provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of
the children in our care.Salary: We offer competitive pay based on
education and experience.Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision are
available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K, childcare
assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and
- At least 1 year of pre-school experience and child development
- High School Diploma and TCC or CDA required
- Must be a team builder, organized and possess excellent
customer service/communication skills.
- Flexible and energetic
- Ability to juggle multiple duties
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan and organize
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Computer proficient including Word, Excel and ability to learn
other programs quickly
- Must pass a criminal background checkResponsibilities:
- Managing the schools budget and financial success in order for
the school to contribute to the profitability of the company.
- Hiring, supervising, and training staff
- Operate the school according to state licensing standards
- Assist teachers with development and execution of curriculum
and activities that contribute to the growth, education, and
development of the children in our school.
- Purchasing supplies, equipment, food, etc. while operating
within budgetary guidelines.
- Develop community partnerships and marketing strategies.
- Ensure the safety of the children in our care.
- Other duties as requestedAdvertising: INDCN ACHP
Keywords: Childcare Network, Inc., Atlanta , Child Care Assistant Director, Executive , Dallas, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!