Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Company: Total System Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of
people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments
solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our
worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300
financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with
confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our
passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class
payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team
and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of
tomorrow.SummaryThe Director, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, will
be part of the DEI function, which manages all aspects of DEI for
the global organization. The team focus is to deliver integrated
solutions to help embed DEI into the full spectrum of an employee's
journey. In this newly created position, this individual will be
responsible for supporting our core strategies of creating a
diverse workforce, inclusive workplace, and supporting the diverse
experiences of customers, suppliers, stakeholders and internal
talent. The successful candidate will primarily develop,
coordinate, and implement DEI strategic priorities and related
initiatives. The role has several primary responsibilities: program
management; diversity and inclusion leadership advisory, solution
design and delivery, and program facilitation. The successful
candidate will report directly to the SVP, Talent Management and
Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer. The ideal candidate will be
based in Atlanta, Georgia.What Part Will You Play?* Design,
deliver, communicate and execute on diversity/inclusion programs,
policies and guidelines to attract, retain and advance a highly
skilled and talented diverse workforce.
* Partner and engage with executive leaders to create and embed
diversity, equity and inclusion strategies with lines of
* Integrate general knowledge of tools and processes into
diversity/inclusiveness programs and strategies into the
* Maintain project plans, manage communications, proactively
identify and address project risks and opportunities as well as
determine alternative ways to achieve project/program goals.
* Lead diversity initiatives/programs with reporting metrics and
mechanism(s) to monitor and assess effectiveness.
* Leverage data to make recommendations to DEI
programs/initiatives, processes and procedures, and remove barriers
* Develop and measure success criteria to assess value impact to
include but not limited to: diversity, equity and inclusion, talent
acquisition, development, engagement, and retention.
* Apply judgment in tailoring methodologies, processes and
practices to specific requirements of programs/projects and
* Provide guidance and support to employee resource groups in the
creation of strategic plans and roadmaps.
* Create strategies to integrate DEI globally with an emphasis on
* Partner with key stakeholders and centers of excellence within
Human Resources to implement key priorities and further embed
diversity and inclusion in our core practices, processes and
* Serve as an advisor for employee resource groups and liaison for
external D&I partners, including vendors and consultants
What Are We Looking For In This Role?* Bachelor's degree required.
Preferred degree In business or public administration, human
resources management, organizational behavior or closely related
* Minimum 4 years related experience serving in a senior diversity
& inclusion role, preferably in a large organization
* Experience collaboratively with executive leaders and front line
management across the organization to drive change and commitment
to DEI programs and initiatives.
* Proven experience in diversity, equity and inclusion roles with
consulting, strategy development, change management and project
* Experience in developing and executing diversity programs in an
organization and working with external organizations and
consultants focused on diversity, equity and inclusion.
* Proven ability to partner and lead in the face of challenging
topics and situations.
* Strong consulting, collaboration and assessment skills for both
individuals and organizations.
* Strong presentation and communication skills.
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills for communicating and
* Strong comprehension skills for understanding needs and concerns
and developing and applying solutions.
* Proven track record of managing multiple projects with strong
prioritization skills. Including strong organizational, time
management, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to
manage priorities, workflow and deadlines concurrently.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
ability to communicate with leadership and staff at all levels.
* Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes
to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources and
* Ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or
groups at all levels of the organization.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.Global
Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry,
age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any
other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable
accommodation to the application and/or interview process should
notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Total System Services, Inc., Atlanta , Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!