Global Product Manager
Company: GRI-ALLESET INC
Location: Flowery Branch
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Who are we?From our corporate headquarters near Atlanta, Georgia
to operations in eight countries (the Dominican Republic, China,
Hong Kong, Vietnam, India, the Netherlands, UK, USA), GRI-Alleset
is a privately held company which focuses on the design,
development and manufacturing of disposable medical supplies. We
pride ourselves on developing strong customer relationships,
driving new product innovation while adapting to ever changing
global market demands. To learn more about our company, visit us as
.GRI-Alleset has a career-building opportunity for a Global Product
Manager to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company. The ideal
candidate will be positive, proactive, innovative, and have a
"can-do" attitude. Responsibilities
- Develop and execute effective plans and programs for product
platform, both strategic and tactical, to ensure achievement of top
line sales growth and gross margin targets.
- Develops short-term and long-term product promotion
- Manages activities with members of various departments to
implement the marketing plan (includes sales, operations, research
and development, regulatory, quality assurance and supply
- Formulates effective pricing strategies.
- Develops and manages new product introduction process,
including written product proposals, project management, all launch
activities, line extensions and modifications.
- Collaborate with sales, supply chain and production teams to
develop timely and accurate forecasts to ensure required fill rates
on existing and new products while supporting sector goals to
improve return on working capital. Constantly evaluate the mix of
product codes assigned reducing redundancy and increasing product
line standardization wherever possible.
- Strong collaboration and partnership with internal and external
stakeholders. Consistent, routine, clear and concise communications
- Establish a clear leadership position in key market segments by
demonstrating an end user focus, staying close to customers,
gaining customer insights, and establishing relationships with
- Coordinates participation at trade shows and sales meetings and
participates as required.
- Support and guide development and execution of tools and
training to develop and maintain sales force competency to drive
new product sales and provide superior customer service.
- Actively seek and positively respond to performance and
personal development feedback, while initiating activities to
enhance personal functional effectiveness to realize full career
- Develops, analyzes and maintains competitive profiles for
products and companies including literature resources.
- Strong Communication & presentation skills
- Ambitious, ability to multi-task and manage multiple clients
and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Defines product market size, target market, customer personas,
and customer requirements necessary to meet market demand and
- Understands Voice of Customer (VOC) and empathizes with
customer's product pain points and unmet product needs.
- Support sales and operations planning (S&OP) and align all
functions of the organization to ensure customer service levels and
reduced lead times.Qualifications/ Education
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Three to five years of product management, marketing or
- Knowledge in medical device product management, strategy
development, category financials is a plus!
- Ability to travel up to 30%. Physical Demands
- Long periods of standing or sitting may be required. Work
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Teammate
Benefits: Medical, supplemental gap, dental, vision insurance and
401(k)Development opportunities to grow your career with a global
company EOE/M/F/D/V We are growing! Looking for a Director of
Keywords: GRI-ALLESET INC, Atlanta , Global Product Manager, Executive , Flowery Branch, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!