Commercial Interiors Project Manager
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: May 6, 2021
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.SummaryA top 400 ENR firm with over 35
years in the construction industry has an immediate need for an
experienced Project Manager to join the team in Atlanta, Ga. If you
are interested in joining a rapidly growing commercial construction
firm with an excellent reputation in its industry, then this may be
the opportunity for you.Client DetailsProjects are a split between
Ground Up and TI Commercial jobs, and often designed in-house by
the architectural team. They have a strong client base from coast
to coast. With such a diverse portfolio of projects in different
sectors, project managers have the ability to work on the projects
that best fit their skills, interest and developmental
- Lead in the development of high-performance teams through
supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring. Ensure regular
feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of
employee performance appraisals.
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job
performance and career potential.
- Develop and improve upon assigned client relationships
fostering a "trusted advisor" status.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract
- Provide leadership to positively influence change.
- Promote GC's involvement in the community to help build
strategic relationships and to embrace the community in which we
live and work.
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor
- Establish, update, and communicate the Master Project Schedule
and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze
reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations,
fee and pricing decisions.
- Understand, comply and advise others on business ethics and
- Demonstrate high standard of persona; accountability and
integrity. Mentor staff to the same high standards.
- Manage and oversee field operation and engineering processes
- Drive competencies to team on requirements for insurance, labor
relations, and employee relations.
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project
- Work with Finance to initiate the Pay Application process and
follow up to ensure payment is received in a timely manner.
- Keep management informed on progress for project and budget
through regularly scheduled Operations Review Meetings.
- Support and drive utilization of various initiatives. Promote
and utilize emerging technologies and innovations to support
sustainable competitive advantages.
- Provide leadership to foster an environment of diversity and
inclusion.ProfileLooking for someone who takes ownership of their
projects, is comfortable making timely decisions, is great with
maintaining client and subcontractor relationships, and can work
within a team but with a lot of autonomy. Must have attention to
detail and care about quality, budget and getting projects
completed on time.
- 4+ years of engineering, architectural, construction or project
management experience in related markets
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Project
Management, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills; candidate should be energized by
working with different teams, both internal and external
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and teams
concurrently. Comfortable learning new software platforms to track
and organize project information
- Technical background with understanding of building engineering
and commercial projects; prior experience in commercial
- Detailed knowledge of resource planning and financial
- Proficient experience with management/ accounting software,
i.e. Jira, Primavera, Smartsheets
- Excellent writing, organization, and communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to navigate in a fast pace
- General knowledge of construction principles and practices
- Team player that's passionate about innovation and driven to
optimize and build better buildings and productsJob Offer
- Great work environment and work-life balance.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive Salary + aggressive bonus structure
- Monthly Car Allowance
- iPhone and iPad
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, etc
Keywords: Michael Page, Atlanta , Commercial Interiors Project Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!