Senior Project Manager - Payments
Company: Visionaire Partners
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager in Georgia,
North Carolina or Texas to work on our Bin Expansion Projects. We
are looking for experience in the Payments/Credit Industry and
working on Payment platforms.
The ideal candidate will be proficient using a Project management
tool, can manage through each stage gate of a project, has
excellent and proven communication and collaboration skills and can
communicate at all levels of the organization along with vendor
Candidates must have been responsible for time tracking,
financials, forecast and have at least managed a budget of $1M or
more. They need to have had experience managing large system
installs or worked on data driven projects. We need someone that
can handle multiple projects at various stage and at various sizes.
In this role, your primary functions will be broken down as
- Lead and manage project lifecycle phases for multiple complex
projects initiatives which could share the same delivery
- Establish clarity on the project scope and develop project
plans based on the work breakdown structure derived from the
project requirements for all project assignments (includes, but is
not limited to, new client conversions, existing client projects,
custom development projects, new product development launch
projects, and internal initiatives).
- Deliver effective, accurate, and consistent communication to
project teams, management, external clients, and vendors; lead
project teams of 20 to 40 people.
- Facilitate and lead project resources through the work
breakdown process to define tasks, durations, effort, and
dependencies to establish a solid implementation schedule.
- Drive the project team (including client and their vendors) to
deliver based on the established schedule and ensure quality
standards for the project are met.
- Work with team to create project charter including: definition
of project scope and deliverables; identification of project goals
and milestones; development of project plans and budgets.
- Work with technology leaders to identify project resources and
- Assemble project team members; assign individual
responsibilities; lead team meetings.
- Oversee completion of project tasks, manage conflicts within
group and escalate risks/issues as needed.
- Coordinate the work of technical professionals and other staff
across other functions and disciplines.
- Apply generally accepted project management methodology and
enforce project standards.
- Maintain project documentation; ensure project documents are
complete, current and appropriately stored.
- Prepare and disseminate project reports and communications;
communicate with EIS team, project sponsors, functional area
managers and/or consultants regarding status of specific
- Monitor and report on project budget.
- Lead post-mortem project reviews.
- Adhere to Agile principles and philosophies (Scrum or Kanban,
as applicable) in fulfillment of the role.
- Collaborate within the direct team in accordance with Team
Agreement, Definition of Ready, and Definition of Done.
- Work as a cross-functional team member in an Agile setting to
help complete and deliver the team commitments.
- Collaborate across teams and across business areas in the
spirit of an Agile mindset.
- Fulfill the role in the spirit of the Agile Manifesto, with
emphasis on delivery of incremental value with frequent iterations
and feedback loops.
This is a 1 year contract position. We are working 100% remote now
due to COVID, but plans are to return to the office when able.
- 8+ years experience as a Project Manager
- 2+ years experience of project and/or technical delivery in the
financial services industry
- Experience working in the Payments Industry 'Credit Processing'
projects and/or 'Payment Platforms'
- Experience as the Senior Project Manager on an enterprise team,
managing budgets of at least $1M.
- Bachelor's degree (ideally in Business Administration or
- PMP Certification
- Working knowledge of an enterprise project management tool,
such as Planview PPM Pro or Clarity.
- Working knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Working knowledge of an ALM tool, such as Microsoft ADO.
- Agile/Waterfall SDLC experience
- PMI Certification
- ITIL Trained
- Agile Trained
- Working knowledge of the FDR, STAR, FIS or other payment
industry processing systems
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorships are not
available. NO third parties
Keywords: Visionaire Partners, Atlanta , Senior Project Manager - Payments, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!