Retirement Plans Manager
Company: Rollins Inc
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Are you a strategic business partner with a passion for all
things retirement plans? We are seeking top talent to join the
Rollins Benefits Team. The Retirement Plans Manager will execute
the Retirement strategy by ensuring the effective management and
delivery of our qualified, nonqualified, pension and employee stock
purchase plans and vendors. The position primarily focuses on the
Retirement Benefits in the U.S. This role ensures that programs
adhere to current regulations, support the organization's strategic
objectives and are competitive. Serves as subject matter expert to
inform retirement strategy development and as a key contributor to
the overall strategic direction in a rapidly growing organization.
Rollins, Inc., is a global consumer and commercial service company
who provides accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management
services for both residential and commercial customers. We have
over 800 locations worldwide, 13,000 employees and reach $2B
Revenues annually. Our employees help protect our customers where
they work, live a play. The Opportunity: The successful Retirement
Plans Manager will possess the following abilities and will be
- Ensure ERISA, DOL, PBGC and IRS compliance for all Retirement
Plans, including but not limited to the Annual Compliance
- Develops and leads key benefits programs including Defined
Benefit, Defined Contribution, Qualified Deferred Compensation
Plan, and the Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Ensure Company matches and additional Company contributions are
accurate and posted timely into the appropriate 401(k) Plan.
- Monitor and ensure all retirement audits, reconciliations,
valuations and fundings are completed accurately and timely,
including any necessary corrections.
- Ensure data submission is completed timely and accurately for
the SEC Filings.
- Monitor and ensure annual notices are approved and mailed
- Develop retirement strategy, including vendor management and
- Ensure enrollment information is sent to eligible participants
in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively and build positive relationships with
internal and external partners.
- Ensure all documents relating to the Retirement Plans are
updated appropriately and timely.
- Collaborate with vendor on communications and educational
training, including onsite meetings as needed.
- Ensure the annual DCP enrollment is completed timely and
accurately and updated into UltiPro.
- Review and approve all funding relating to the Retirement
Plans, Health and Welfare and Department expenses.
- Manage the various reconciliations and reporting for the
Benefits Department and provide information to Accounting for
journal entries into the GL.
- Quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect
throughout the organization at all levels, and be viewed as a team
player with exceptional communication, analytical, and leadership
- Must actively participate in and lead the Retirement
Administration Committee including oversight and coordination with
investment advisors, record keepers, and other committee members,
material and agenda prep, recording minutes, making plan
recommendations, and implementing changes.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as
required. Manages staff of one Retirement Administrator Knowledge,
Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational and project management skills. Must be
able to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Comfortable working in a flexible environment with tight
- Ability to absorb and process large quantities of information
and synthesize quickly.
- Strong presence and effective communicator to all levels of the
- Strong mathematical, technical and analytical skills along with
attention to detail The Benefits:
- Challenging position with a financially stable and reputable
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave Voted Top Workplaces 4
years in a row by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution! Are you ready
to take your CAREER to the next level? Requirements: We require a
good driving record, the ability to pass a drug screen, physical
and willingness to work various shifts including evenings, weekend,
and holidays. Candidates must also have the ability to perform the
requirements of the job with or without accommodations. > >
APPLY in less than 10 minutes with your resume - - even from a
- 5 - 7 years: Experience managing Defined Benefit, Defined
Contribution, Deferred Compensation and Employee Stock Purchase
- 5 - 7 years: Managing a Retirement function
- Subject matter expert for the retirement benefits with
excellent customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of Retirement Plans, related laws and
regulations including ERISA, DOL and IRSPreferred
- Experience with UltiPro a plusEducationRequired
- Bachelors or betterSkillsRequired
- Decision Making
- Problem solving
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done wellMotivationsPreferred
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
organizationEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
60-1.35(c)Job Requirements:See job description
Keywords: Rollins Inc, Atlanta , Retirement Plans Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!