Company: Evoque Data Center Solutions
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Evoque is looking for a Account Director III to nurture and grow
our Network Service Provider accounts (Final Acct List in
Development), IBM, and Select Hyperscale Targeted Accounts. The
ideal candidate will possess the ability to act autonomously and
have strong deal making acumen. The candidate will be a
self-starter, extremely driven, and have the ability to work on
many complex deals at once. They must be able to lead in a team
environment, that builds consensus, and act with the client at the
center of each engagement.
- Represent Evoque's multiple value propositions, relative to
segment, and grow revenue.
- Work within assigned account base to develop new Infrastructure
Opportunities, across the globe.
- Penetrate a sub-set of Hyperscale accounts via targeted value
- Work to grow IBM wallet share via Business Development
- Work to identify new market development opportunities, whereby
Evoque can leverage Hyperscale Deployments to expand
- Accurately build pipeline to consistently achieve monthly and
quarterly sales objectives.
- Ability to work in across a matrixed organization, build cross
functional alignment in support of individual objectives.
- Synthesize opportunities to the cross functional team and
- Develop and present high-quality Sales Presentations, market
analysis, and recommendations for executive and Client C-level
- The ability to lead discussions and converse with C-Level
- SFDC Hygiene.
- A bachelor's degree is required for this role, preferably in
finance, business or related area of study.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in investment
banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or
top-tier tech corporate development teams.
- Operating and financial modeling experience.
- Proven verbal and written communication abilities presenting in
both business and technical discussions with senior audiences.
- Combination of big company and smaller company experience.
- Experience in building relationships and leading through
- Demonstrated organizational and efficient program management
abilities (for Strategic Acct Planning and Deal Making).
- Demonstrated, repeated and verified sales over achievement
(hitting 100% isn't good enough)---
Skills / Technical
- Critical to have excellent presentation and analytical skills,
while having the ability to translate analyses into sound strategic
- Understanding of Data Center Trends in Building, Construction,
Design and Operation.
- Understanding of Layers 1-3 of the OSI model and how these
- Ability to effectively build relationships with internal and
external stakeholders, work with cross-functional business teams to
identify fundamental business drivers and risks to those drivers,
and translate them into modeling parameters.
- Ability to manage projects with participants and audience
ranging from Vice President to C-level
- Strategic thinker who can help analyze adjacent markets and
identify new opportunities for transformative growth.
- Strong self-starter: ability to champion opportunities and
drive to decisions.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word required. Ability to program ad hoc
macros and simulations.
- Writing / Presentation skills: Skilled in preparing
presentations, executive summaries, and memos to senior management;
possess solid communication skills; comfortable and credible
speaking in front of C-level management.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively within a
flat team structure, able to switch between M&A, strategy
development and operating mindsets.
- Ability to lead internal and external teams when necessary,
willing to challenge status quo, have a can-do attitude.
- Values / Style: Proactive and takes ownership, comfortable with
change in a fast-paced environment, and possess excellent
interpersonal skills with all levels.
- Strong sense of urgency (able to move quickly and effectively)
yet without a big ego.
- Must possess a high degree of self-confidence and possess a
- High integrity, open, self-aware, genuine, warm-hearted and
versatile individual who can influence others.
- Ability to support a corporate culture that is scrappy,
team-oriented and data driven.
- Lifelong learner - interested in his/her own development.
- Decisiveness balanced with humility-willing to get hands dirty
and work hard.
- Must be analytical, self-motivated, a problem solver with a
strong attention to detail.
- Personal acumen to handle sensitive and confidential strategic
corporate information appropriately.
- An individual with the ability to forge effective working
relationships at all levels. Persuasive and engaging with good
listening skills, yet able to hold others accountable as
- Must have the ability to see both the short-term and long-term
impact of their decisions.
Writing / Presentation skills: Skilled in preparing presentations,
executive summaries, and memos to senior management; possess solid
communication skills; comfortable and credible speaking in front of
Values / Style: Must be a team player and able to work
collaboratively within a flat team structure, able to switch
between biz dev, strategy development and market analysis mindsets,
ability to lead internal and external teams when necessary, willing
to challenge status quo, have a can-do attitude, be proactive and
take ownership, be comfortable with change in a fast-paced
environment, and possess excellent interpersonal skills with all
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Evoque provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Evoque complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Evoque expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based
on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information,
disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the
ability of Evoque employees to perform their job duties may result
in discipline up to and including discharge.
Keywords: Evoque Data Center Solutions, Atlanta , Account Director, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!