Principal Software Engineering Manager - Intune
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Principal Software Engineering Manager - Intune Save save
Principal Software Engineering Manager - Intune to job cart
- Job number 988819
- Date posted Feb 23, 2021
- Travel 0-25 %
- Role type People Manager
- Employment type Full-Time Do you want to build products and
services that help millions of people and organizations do more
with the devices they love wherever they work? Do you want to be
part of a team of helpful, collaborative engineers who spend every
day learning how to do their jobs better? Join the Microsoft Intune
team! We build software that runs on Linux, Android, iOS, Mac,
Windows, and the Azure cloud to manage devices for companies and
schools around the world. We're looking for a new engineering
manager to join the team. We're looking for someone who can create
clarity and generate energy for their team while delivering results
for our customers. If that's you, apply now! Responsibilities
- Create clarity by focusing yourself and your team on the most
important challenges and by communicating clearly about them.
- Generate energy to keep your team and partners motivated.
- Deliver products and services to our customers on time and with
- Model sound engineering practices and inclusive behaviors for
your team and colleagues.
- Coach your team to higher individual and collective
- Demonstrate care for each person on your team.
Learn and grow daily in your role as a people manager.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- 10 years of experience in the software industry
- 3 years of experience in a people management role
-- Preferred Qualifications
- You've studied - you have a Bachelor's degree in computer
science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- You've practiced - you are comfortable in object-oriented
languages like C#, C++, or Java; you have a solid grasp of
algorithms, data structures, and design patterns; and you've got a
least 10 years of industry experience as a software engineer to
- You've managed a team - you can model good engineering
practices and inclusive behaviors, you are an expert coach, you
care about the careers and lives of your team, and you've got at
least 3 years of management experience that demonstrates this.
- You've led - you create clarity, you generate energy, and you
- You collaborate - you can explain your work, you can ask great
questions, you can listen to your peers and your customers, and you
love to give and receive feedback.
- You stay focused - you want to ship software that solves real
problems for real people, now.
- You're a professional - you understand that it's not enough to
write working code. It must also be well-designed, easy to test,
and easy to add to over time.
- You're learning - no matter how much you know, you are always
seeking to learn more and to become a better engineer, better
manager, and better leader. Ability to meet Microsoft, customer
and/or government security screening requirements are required for
this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the
following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud
Background Check: This position will be required to pass the
Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two
years thereafter. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care
leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital
status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental
disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need
assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability
during the application or the recruiting process, please send a
request--via the Accommodation request form . Benefits/perks listed
below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with
Microsoft and the country where you work. Save save Principal
Software Engineering Manager - Intune to job cart This site is
hosted for Microsoft by Phenom People
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Atlanta , Principal Software Engineering Manager - Intune, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!