Senior Project Manager - Security
Company: Visionaire Partners
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager in Georgia,
North Carolina, or Texas to work on our Information Security
Program. We are looking for experience in Cybersecurity projects
and controls. Any references to Vulnerability Management, Identity
and Access Management, InfoSec Controls etc.
The ideal candidate will be proficient using a Project management
tool, can manage through each stage gate of a project, has
excellent and proven communication and collaboration skills and can
communicate at all levels of the organization along with vendor
Candidates must have been responsible for time tracking,
financials, forecast and have at least managed a budget of $1M or
more. They need to have had experience managing large system
installs or worked on data driven projects. We need someone that
can handle multiple projects at various stage and at various sizes.
In this role, your primary functions will be broken down as
- Leads and manages project lifecycle phases for multiple complex
projects initiatives which could share the same delivery
- Establishes clarity on the project scope and develops project
plans based on the work breakdown structure derived from the
project requirements for all project assignments (includes, but is
not limited to, new client conversions, existing client projects,
custom development projects, new product development launch
projects, and internal initiatives).
- Delivers effective, accurate, and consistent communication to
project teams, management, external clients, and vendors; leads
project teams of 20 to 40 people.
- Facilitates and leads project resources through the work
breakdown process to define tasks, durations, effort, and
dependencies to establish a solid implementation schedule.
- Drives the project team (including client and their vendors) to
deliver based on the established schedule and ensure quality
standards for the project are met.
- Works with team to create project charter including: definition
of project scope and deliverables; identification of project goals
and milestones; development of project plans and budgets.
- Works with technology leaders to identify project resources and
- Assembles project team members; assigns individual
responsibilities; leads team meetings.
- Oversees completion of project tasks, manages conflicts within
group and escalates risks/issues as needed.
- Coordinates the work of technical professionals and other staff
across other functions and disciplines.
- Applies generally accepted project management methodology and
enforces project standards.
- Maintains project documentation; ensures project documents are
complete, current and appropriately stored.
- Prepares and disseminates project reports and communications;
communicates with EIS team, project sponsors, functional area
managers and/or consultants regarding status of specific
- Monitors and reports on project budget.
- Leads post-mortem project reviews.
- Adheres to Agile principles and philosophies (Scrum or Kanban,
as applicable) in fulfillment of the role.
- Collaborates within the direct team in accordance with Team
Agreement, Definition of Ready, and Definition of Done.
- Works as a cross-functional team member in an Agile setting to
help complete and deliver the team commitments.
- Collaborates across teams and across business areas in the
spirit of an Agile mindset.
- Fulfills the role in the spirit of the Agile Manifesto, with
emphasis on delivery of incremental value with frequent iterations
and feedback loops.This is a contract position extending through
the end of the year 2021, where it will then be re-evaluated for
extension into 2022. We are working 100% remote now due to COVID,
but plans are to return to the office when able. REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8+ years experience as a Project Manager
- Security Program experience with Vulnerability Management,
Identity and Access Management, InfoSec Controls or similar.
- Experience as the Senior Project Manager on an enterprise team,
managing budgets of at least $1M.
- Bachelor's degree (ideally in Business Administration or
- 2-5 years of project and/or technical delivery in the financial
- Working knowledge of an enterprise project management tool,
such as Planview PPM Pro or Clarity.
- Working knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Working knowledge of an ALM tool, such as Microsoft ADO.
- PMP Certification
- Agile/Waterfall SDLC experience
- Hands-on experience with time tracking, financials and
- Experience managing large system installs for data driven
projects. PREFERRED SKILLS:
- PMI Certification
- ITIL Trained
- Agile Trained
- 3-4 years in credit/debit/prepaid card experience
- Working knowledge of the FDR, STAR, FIS or other payment
industry processing systems
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorships are not
available. NO third parties
Keywords: Visionaire Partners, Atlanta , Senior Project Manager - Security, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!