SAD SBA Portfolio Manager
Company: Ameris Bancorp
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Ameris Bank is a high-performing community bank providing an
exceptional customer experience with well trained, empowered
employees. At Ameris, we look outside conventional wisdom and
processes to find new answers. This means cutting red tape,
empowering our people to make decisions at the local level and
creating clear paths and easy touchpoints. We represent energy and
passion, a steady strength that is bold and assertive, creativity
in thinking and problem solving, a scrappy determination and nimble
approach to getting things done, a good natured, genuine and
approachable way of serving each other and our customers. We look
forward to the future, and what this means for you, if you join our
team. Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Monitors borrower financial data including actions to collect
current financial information.
- Performs analysis of borrower's financial information to
determine trends and assess ongoing loan risk.
- Establishes and monitors adherence to terms of loan
- Monitors loan repayment activities including initiating action
to collect past due accounts.
- Initiates, provides and receives communication with customers
to insure and maintain a satisfactory business relationship.
- Coordinates with SAD, SBA, USDA, tax, legal, audit, credit/loan
policy, and regulatory officials
- Keeps informed of laws and regulations governing credit and
- Represents the bank in business development efforts and at
civic and community functions.
- Work closely with Government Guaranteed Loan personnel to
assess potential problem loans.
- Responsible for completing assigned compliance courses.
- Other duties as assigned.Required Knowledge, Skills and
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with
- Ability to prioritize and follow Organizational skills and
attention to time sensitive responsibilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasksIndustry and Work Experience:
- 3+ years of experience
- Possess the knowledge of and have the experience in special
assets work and the specialized lending activities of SBA and USDA
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferredDisclaimer:The above job description
is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the
position.All job requirements are subject to possible modification
to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some
requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or
significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other
employees. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Ameris Bancorp, Atlanta , SAD SBA Portfolio Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!