Head of Portfolio Management (Commercial)
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Head of Portfolio Management (Commercial) Atlanta , GA Posted:
01/29/2021 Job Number: 39967 Job Description
The Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Manager (PM) is key member of
the " coverage team", managing transactions and business portfolio
tasks. PMs are expected to be intimately involved in in the deal
process, making recommendations on appropriate credit structures,
pricing, etc. PMs are directly accountable for managing a portfolio
of accounts through their review of updated financial statements,
proactive monitoring, and interaction with the Credit Analyst.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and
opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and
procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing
for customers and colleagues and ensures that actions and behaviors
drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the
Bank' s risk appetite achieves results by consistently identifying,
assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Define borrowers and guarantors, deal structure, credit terms
and conditions, and financial covenants.
- Value collateral.
- Assist in providing business partners credit lending policy
- Perform final risk rating analysis.
- Capture and document credit decisions, conditions, and
- Collaborates with the Credit Analyst to perform portfolio
management duties such as:
- Establish and maintain investor group on lender portal.
- Perform Monitoring action and conduct periodic deal
- Execute decisions to renew or modify deals.
- Communicate directly with clients regarding credit events and
actions as needed.
- Works independently to pitch a more complex deal
- A focus on continuous learning to keep up with ever-changing
- Mentor to more Junior PMs and Credit Analysts.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor' s degree in Business (e.g. Business Administration,
Finance, or Accounting)
- At least 6 years credit analysis and/or loan review experience
in Commercial Banking that must include Commercial Real Estate
- Advanced analytical skills, critical thinking and verbal and
written communication skills
- Professional presence (client-facing)
- Experience managing an advanced commercial client portfolio
with some degree of complexity
- Ability to partner with all deal stakeholders including
clients, relationship manager and credit teams
- Expertise in financial and risk analysis, including financial
- Demonstrated expertise in using effective problem solving.
- Proficient with technology and ability to learn new
applications. By using best practices and optimal employee
recruiting strategies, Kavaliro provides employers with employment
solutions by providing the most qualified and professional
employees, who can staff both project and permanent positions in
order to ensure the ongoing success of all types of businesses. We
use a streamlined-yet-thorough approach to staffing that saves our
clients administrative time, resources and money. Login to save
this search and get notified of similar positions. Related Jobs:
- SR PROGRAMMER ANALYST - IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT
- Technical Support I
- Program Manager
Orlando, FL Login to save this search and get notified of similar
Keywords: Kavaliro, Atlanta , Head of Portfolio Management (Commercial), Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!